Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 12:33 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

Earthwise PWO2200 Electric Pressure Washer

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

I got this pressure washer for Christmas this past year simply because it has all the specs I was searching for in a electronic pressure washer. It looks good, has the correct pressure for me, and was a reasonable cost at the time. I unpacked it from the box about two months ago, connected every thing, and went outside. When I turned it on it worked fantastic for about five minutes and then the pressure hose sprung a leak. I figured that accidents can occur, so I phoned the American Lawn Mower Company, and also emailed them and they stated that the would rush me a brand new hose straight away.

I waited about a week and a half and still no replacement hose. I called back and they stated, "sorry it's on backorder we will send you one right away when we get them in." Then I waited three more weeks and no hose so I called them once more. The lady there stated, "oh we just got them in and we will have another one out to you by this weekend. As soon as it finally arrived, I was a bit relieved and went outside to attempt it once more. I plugged in the pressure washer and every thing seemed to be operating fine. Then, about five minutes later, an additional issue arose. Now the hose functions, but the inexpensive plastic quick connect that goes to the water hose blew straight out of the nozzle! Not just the quick connect component, but the component that connects to the metal sticking out of the pressure washer itself!

The reason I gave it a three out of five is because I believe the machine itself is decent, but the plastic parts are very subpar! You'd believe whenever you invest $200 bucks it would include much better parts that will not break in a heartbeat! I'm in still in touch with the business concerning the item, but I do not believe I can suggest it because of my encounter.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews