U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 04:19 AM

2,186 posts, read 6,223,524 times

Advertisements

Mr. Coffee 3Qt. Iced Tea Maker

Rating: 1 out of 5
  • Currently 1.0/5.0

Not everyone in the U.S. is a tea buff, in fact most people are coffee drinkers. Not everyone likes coffee. I myself don't like coffee much. I love tea, a lot actually. For those who do love tea, and want to make tea the easiest way possible, here's one product for you.

Mr. Coffee 3Qt. Iced Tea Maker.

Overview:

It's a simple tea maker. It's not an extravagant machine by no means at all. To be honest, you really don't need one like that.

Mr. Coffee 3 quart iced tea maker features a removable brew basket, water window, auto shut-off, on/off indicator light, dishwasher safe pitcher and a steeping lever to select your brew strength. Make great tasting iced tea with tea leaves or bags.

The Good:

This tea maker has a nice and light design to it, very good price too; $34.99. The unit is small and compact, fits in the smallest areas. The thing I like about it is, comes with a pitcher.

Here's a bit of info on Mr. Coffee(s): Mr. Coffee brand manufactures automatic-drip kitchen coffee machines as well as other products.

The Bad:

Regardless what was stated above, here's some negatives, the pitcher may leak after a period of time. The plastic used is low-grade. Pitcher has been known to crack after a few uses.

Don't get me wrong, you get what you pay, however - you can buy a better replacement pitcher.

Overall rating of this product (sadly). Including cost, performance, brand. "1.9."

Comparing to other units, there are far better units than this one; but don't give your hopes up, it's still worth its price. Although you may want to look over consumer reviews first just to make sure you really want this or not.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews