Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 05:05 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,607,942 times

Advertisements

Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I was searching for a space heater to take the chill out of my 18x15 bedroom. I've a vaulted ceiling and a number of windows so I require some thing to offer just a little additional heat within the winter months. The initial heater I bought was a Honeywell 360 degree heater for truly inexpensive. Using the setting on high, it could not heat the room like I wanted, but took a bit of the chill out. I was a bit disappointed and attempted the Lasko unit and it worked significantly much better. The Lasko 755320 ceramic heater not just took the chill out however it really heated the room fairly nicely.

I attempted to make use of the heater for my living room/dining room combo however it could not heat it. Too significantly of an open floor strategy. If you're attempting to heat a big, open space this is most likely not your greatest option. For a confined room exactly where you are able to block doors, it'll do a fine job. You are able to really feel the heat if you are about four feet from the heater.

The digital function is good. Appears to be off anyplace from 2-4 degrees but is still a great function. The heater is fairly quiet even on the high setting. It's not whisper quiet but great sufficient that it'll not maintain you awake. Pushed out a descent quantity of heat and also the temperature of the heat is fairly great.

My only complaint concerning the unit could be the cord length. I imagine there are lots of individuals like me who've all of their electrical outlets in use and thus big costly gear all through the room. Having to have a heater so close to a wall, and thus close to any furnishings is really a bit unfortunate. Could be good if the cord might be longer.

Overall, the heater is great for a closed room in the event you want heat all through the room. If you do not thoughts it just heating a little region, then it can heat offer that. I would suggest this item.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews