Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2011, 02:21 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,597,714 times

Advertisements

BOB Revolution Stroller

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

My wife convinced me that we should get a different stroller than we had with the first baby, which was the standard four wheel kind. She convinced me that we could get a stroller that would be safe for the baby when my wife jogged in the park.

Since I wasn't able to keep the baby while mom was jogging, we looked into the best strollers offered and picked the BOB Revolution Stroller. I went with them the first time my wife went jogging with the baby just to see if I was satisfied with the situation. It went well, and I could see that as long as the park wasn't too crowded, it would work fine.

The stroller has all the necessary elements of most other ones, a storage area beneath that is large enough for most of the things you need when you're away from home, a hood that adjusts to keep the sun out, and a seat that tilts. As a matter of fact, the seat tilts about 70 degrees so the baby is comfortable no matter what the position of the stroller.

As long as my wife stays on the walks or smooth ground, the baby rides very comfortably and the seat is padded very well. The three wheel design is really a great feature because you can turn the buggy on a dime. If you have a long way to go on a straight sidewalk, the front wheel locks to make it less trouble to steer.

At $389.00, it isn't the cheapest stroller we could have bought, but there are many other ones that cost more than the BOB Revolution does. If we bought another one, I can't think of a thing that I would want different. This stroller gets a full five stars from us.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2013, 01:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,593 times
Your situation sounds JUST like mine. When our baby was born, we returned a fluffy, foam tired, $1000 Bugaboo after two weeks of use. Pure junk. You need a quality stroller that looks great, goes anywhere and is reliable, choose a BOB Revolution ever single time.

My wife and I love BOBs so much that we've gone into business with them as our focal point. We here at [url]www.gobobstroll.com[/url] now BOBs are the best stroller on earth.

One thing - the $389 price point has come down quite a bit. Better stroller, cheaper stroller = GREAT stroller!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews