U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 02:34 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,797,395 times

Advertisements

Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater - 755320 model

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater model number 755320 is one of the best space heaters on the market today as far as I am concerned. I have owned this tower heater for about a year and have been completely satisfied with its heat output, safety and convenience features, and the look and design. The tower oscillates which is a nice feature and contains a built-in fan. There are two heat settings, a timer, and a thermostat that is programmable. There is also a remote control which is nice when you are sitting at your desk working but in need of some warmth. The unique safety features and overheating protection also add to the likability of this heater.
The model is quiet and can be used when you are having a meeting or talking on the phone. The machine seems to distribute heat evenly and keeps the temperature fairly evenly throughout the room it is heating. I have few complaints about this machine because it seems to accomplish exactly what I intended and expected it to do. However, I do not like the loud beeping noise that arises when the controls are set. This machine is very quiet but the beep noise is a little annoying. I have never had any quality control issues and the thermostat seems to be very reliable.
Overall, I am very content with the Lasko heater and will continue using it happily as long as it lasts. There is no warranty but at the price of $49.95 even if it lasts a few years it is worth it to me. The machine is portable and convenient to use. It can be situated on a shelf or used on the floor to warm your legs. It can even be fit beneath a desk to keep your feet warm.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews