Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 03:51 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,590,024 times

Advertisements

Lib Tech Skate Banana

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX 2010 snowboard is back and has already picked up two awards for the 2010 season; Snowboard-Mag 2010 Excellence in Board style and TransWorld Snowboarding 2010 Great Wood Test. For those of you who've not rode a Lib Tech board, this is 1 you should attempt.

The 2010 Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX has the "Banana Tech", which essentially provides you a a ton of control and really feel in between your feet. This snowboard rides catch-free and is loose although you'll notice that the tip and tail are fairly stiff. I believe a great deal of the Jib riders are truly going to adore this board, as the stiff tip and tail are going to create pressing off the boxes and rails a great deal simpler after which the low spin weight of this Lib Tech board are going to create it a ton of enjoyable.

I personally discovered the rocker just a little too exaggerated compared with other rocker varieties available correct now, but attempted it with a few of the new ride 'wedged' bindings and that sorted every thing out nicely giving a much better really feel to the board. Magnatraction edges seemed to complete the trick within the early morning ice too, and this factor hugged the pipe wall. As the above review mentions the nose and tail are fairly stiff and suits the board nicely.

My only issue with this board, and regrettably it's a large one, will be the base. My god that thing is slow! Regardless of wax, I truly noticed. Otherwise, it's a a truly enjoyable board.

Overall the Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX is going to create your 2010 season a ton of enjoyable no matter if it's hitting the park, just ripping up the mountain or cruising within the powder as this board can do it all.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews