U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 02:38 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,783,609 times

Advertisements

Frigidaire Affinity Classic White 4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Steam Washer ENERGY STAR® Model (FAFS4272L)

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Are you looking to upgrade your laundry room with a new Front-Load washing machine this year? The Frigidaire Affinity Classic White 4.2 cu. Ft. Front-Load Steam Washer Model (FAFS4272L) will have everything you need to help keep your clothes clean and your laundry room stylish.

Frigidaire is the world's largest producers of front load washers so you can be confident in the quality and dependability of the Frigidaire Affinity Front-Load Steam Washer Model. If white is not the color décor in your laundry room there is no need to worry because Frigidaire offers the washer in Blue, Silver, or Red.

I absolutely love my washer because I can wash a full load fast (8lbs) in a fraction of the time that my old washing machine could. This washer is loaded with a lot of extras too. Frigidaire Affinity features Vibration Control System (VCS) keeps your washer balanced in case you overload your washer and is great if your laundry room is located on the second floor of your home or apartment. Frigidaire Affinity features energy saver options which reduce up to 60% of energy used by lowering the wash temperature and adding an extra spin cycle. Frigidaire Affinity features the ability to wash with Ready Steam which is gentle on fabrics and gets your clothes clean while killing up to 95% of common household allergens which really makes me feel good about using my new Frigidaire Affinity Front-Load Steam Washer. Another thing that makes me feel good about using the Frigidaire Affinity Front-Load Steam Washer is the ENERGY STAR® rating on the washer. It has a CEE rating of 3. (Highest Ranking Available) Saving 145% Energy & 59.5% Water compared to the DOE standard for conventional unit.

I love my Frigidaire Affinity Classic White 4.2 cu. Ft. Front-Load Steam Washer Model (FAFS4272L) and would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. This washer gets a 5 star rating from me and if I could give it a higher rating I would.

Nirra Poret

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews