U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 AM

6,973 posts, read 13,605,096 times

Advertisements

Previously, I've been seeking a solution to my inability to get by on less than 7 hours of sleep a day. I usually try to plan for 8 quality hours, sometimes unexpected disturbances cut my sleep short. So I needed a plan B. You can read the details of my ailment here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/healt...r-counter.html

So I discovered Nuriche Revive

The product contains all natural ingredients.. about 175 of them according to their website. The product does contain caffeine much to my dismay at first but it works without the usual jitters than caffeine from coffee and tea brings. The caffeine comes from natural sources as well.

I started taking 1 dose every morning when I've noticed I've not slept as well as usual (not a very common occurrence but quite annoying when it does happen.) The 1 pill at 5:00am in the morning easily covers my work shift from 6:30 to 3:30.. it shows no signs of wearing off until about 5:30pm or later. And by the time it wears off, I'm ready for bed.

My previous routine, whenever I had a night of poor sleep, is to energize myself with tea made from 3-5 teabags. Now, with 1 or 2 Nuriche Revive pills, I may only go through 1-2 teabags (if at all). Not to mention it wears off just in time for sleep.

I'll give it 4.5 out of 5 stars!

Last edited by kris; 07-13-2012 at 02:54 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews