Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is In-N-Out Burger Overrated?
YES! I have no idea what the fuss is about. 109 45.61%
NO! Their food is the best fast food in the land. 81 33.89%
A hare, but a hare only 49 20.50%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 04:19 PM

167 posts, read 213,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Chill out with your cursing, will ya? Sheesh.
How old are you, 10? Damn isn't a bad word.
And the only reason you pretty much gave me a thumbsdown was because you disagreed with me, I'm reporting you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 04:19 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The first time I heard a commercial for Whataburger, I thought they were saying, "Water Burger" yuck. Shortly there after, Whataburger was on the evening news as someone was shot in one of their stores. Double yuck Needless to say, I've never tasted a Whataburger.
Have you been to a McDonalds?????? San Ysidro ring any bells?

Yeah, I think the whole In-N-Out is a little over hyped. Before we got Steak n Shake's here in the Dallas area transplants from locales that had them raved about them. So now we have them and they are hardly EVER packed. Where are all of these people that raved about'em??? I'd bet the same thing would happen if In-N-Out came here.

If you have not tried a Kellers Burger in Dallas then you just have not lived........ YUM!!!!!!! Whataburger has GREAT grilled Texas Toast.

Old 01-25-2008, 04:29 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,384,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oc2eire View Post
How old are you, 10? Damn isn't a bad word.
And the only reason you pretty much gave me a thumbsdown was because you disagreed with me, I'm reporting you.
First you tell everyone to "go to hell", then you call him "Ronald McG***damnDonalds". Let me guess, swearing makes you "cool", right?

Whats even funnier is when you wrote "Im reporting you". Whos 10 years old? I forget.

Oh, and posting a thumbs down is perfectly legal on these boards, duuuuude.

Old 01-25-2008, 04:32 PM

132 posts, read 596,602 times
They are jealous because they don't have In-'n-Out. They are the finest of chain burgers. Anything else is a lie. Name a chain with better burgers, go ahead, I'm waiting..........

Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPalms View Post
They are jealous because they don't have In-'n-Out. They are the finest of chain burgers. Anything else is a lie. Name a chain with better burgers, go ahead, I'm waiting..........
How can it be a lie when it is only an opinion based on tastes and preference?

Old 01-25-2008, 04:52 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
i don't want to take this thread too off course, but how do they compare with fuddrucker's, for instance?

i've never been to an I-N-O but have had fuddruckers. truth be told i'm not a huge burger fan, but do think fudd's is head and shoulders above mcd's, bk and wendy's for instance.
Fuddruckers has more options, different styles of burgers and meats and toppings--all of that. Everything from a basic burger to ostrich to other 'gourmet' toppings. I-N-O only has three options; plain, cheeseburger, double cheeseburger. Oh wait, I guess that there is a fourth option since they ask if you want onions. That's it. And their fries only come in one size, and in my OPINION are not that good. The only other things that you can order are shakes and soda.

Now, the thing that I don't like about I-N-O is that they are always crowded. Seriously. Walk in to order one burger and one order of fries and you still have to wait behind a gang of people. Sheesh!

Old 01-25-2008, 04:58 PM

167 posts, read 213,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
First you tell everyone to "go to hell", then you call him "Ronald McGoddamnDonalds". Let me guess, swearing makes you "cool", right?

Whats even funnier is when you wrote "Im reporting you". Whos 10 years old? I forget.

Oh, and posting a thumbs down is perfectly legal on these boards, duuuuude.
You put thumbsdown because you only disagreed with me, you are only supposed to do that when it's off-topic, misleading, etc.
This is the USoA, I have freedom of speech.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:58 PM

552 posts, read 1,073,378 times
Tucson has In-N-Out, Fudruckers, Whataburger and Johnny Rocket's.

Fudruckers isn't a fast food joint like In-N-Out, but costs roughly the same and you can get your food faster since it never is as ridiculously busy as In-N-Out. Johnny Rocket's isn't as healthy as In-N-Out, but the burgers are tasty and the fries are much better than In-N-Out's. Here in Tucson, the name should be Wait-To-Get-In-N-Wait-To-Get-Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The first time I heard a commercial for Whataburger, I thought they were saying, "Water Burger" yuck. Shortly there after, Whataburger was on the evening news as someone was shot in one of their stores. Double yuck Needless to say, I've never tasted a Whataburger.

Whataburger is good, but I loath their signature mustard. It makes the lettuce taste like crunchy slices of sour pickles.

Old 01-25-2008, 06:03 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,903,465 times
If McDonalds has the hamburglar, why doesn't In-N-Out have the In-N-Out Burglar? lol.....

In-N-Out has tasty cheeseburgers and fries for fast food. It's not the best in the world but it's way better than Booger King or Crapdonalds. Definitely a hare overrated albeit pretty good for what it is, although I loathe fast food in general. I heard they have a "secret menu" too. I need to find out more about that the next time I'm out west.

Old 01-25-2008, 06:19 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,310,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
Tucson has In-N-Out, Fudruckers, Whataburger and Johnny Rocket's.

Fudruckers isn't a fast food joint like In-N-Out, but costs roughly the same and you can get your food faster since it never is as ridiculously busy as In-N-Out. Johnny Rocket's isn't as healthy as In-N-Out, but the burgers are tasty and the fries are much better than In-N-Out's. Here in Tucson, the name should be Wait-To-Get-In-N-Wait-To-Get-Out.
Fuddruckers is more of a fast casual restaurant, not fast food. It cannot be compared to in-n-out; a better comparison would be Fuddruckers and Fatburger. That being said, I like Fuddruckers-- but it is WAY more expensive than In-n-out, more than twice as expensive for a burger, fries, and drink. Fudd's brownies are also really good. In-n-out is around $4.00 for a combo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews