Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2010, 05:41 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,648,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What? So I don't give a flying fig about the comings and goings of womanizing nut on the Internet. I don't know how you breathe with your head shoved so far up your ass.
For the love of God, I've lost my repping powers.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2010, 05:45 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,647,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What? So I don't give a flying fig about the comings and goings of womanizing nut on the Internet. I don't know how you breathe with your head shoved so far up your ass.
Womanizing? Now I know you're not addressing me, since I'm not particularly interested in other people at all, certainly not worried about getting into a relationship. As I said, I'm pretty content the way it is.

I definitely don't need someone grouchy like you in my life, that's for sure! Less emotion, more intellect. Try it...you might like it.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:50 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Womanizing? Now I know you're not addressing me, since I'm not particularly interested in other people at all, certainly not worried about getting into a relationship. As I said, I'm pretty content the way it is.

I definitely don't need someone grouchy like you in my life, that's for sure! Less emotion, more intellect. Try it...you might like it.
Oh please, you might be fooling yourself, but it begins and ends there. Your gender roles bologna, this or that one should die crap, how children should suffer as you did, is just crazy. Grouchy isn't in the same universe with that insanity.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:54 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post

Speaking of low self-esteem TKramer you have none. I agree with Neemy; this is just sad. You believe yourself to be no one special, you care about no one, and no one cares about you. I don't know what to say anymore, except I hope you find someone who treats you with kindness and your feelings change.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:01 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
Intellect, Kramar, intellect? Ha!

Old 08-28-2010, 11:59 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,647,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Speaking of low self-esteem TKramer you have none. I agree with Neemy; this is just sad. You believe yourself to be no one special, you care about no one, and no one cares about you. I don't know what to say anymore, except I hope you find someone who treats you with kindness and your feelings change.
So? I still have plenty of good qualities, and I recognize them. I'm a hard worker, and I'm very intelligent. I don't have low self-esteem. I just know that there are other hard working people out there, and other intelligent people out there--even if they aren't as intelligent as I am. I'm a fairly tolerant person, and don't bother people in public or get involved in their problems...don't stick my nose into their business.

Old 08-29-2010, 03:37 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,221 times
Women with self-esteem do not date men who are threatened by their success, denigrate their sexuality, or make a chain of threads on public forums about all the ways they think women suck.

It's not them, Repub. It's you.

Old 08-29-2010, 03:41 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,398,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
It's not them, Repub. It's you.
Because guys like you exists that's why.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:39 PM

37,594 posts, read 45,972,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Intellect, Kramar, intellect? Ha!
Oh thank you! I was just about to type that!!!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,938,326 times
Women do not have low self esteem. They are always griping, nagging, harassing, and pushing innocent people around. They expect the royal treatment and coddling even when they bully and harass others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology