Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
For justjulia...... get an education.
Nice non-answer. Don't make grandiose claims you can't back up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 10:31 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Nice non-answer. Don't make grandiose claims you can't back up.
The irony, huh? His post is missing all kind of words, that would make it make sense.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:37 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,279 times
Lightbulb Whoaaa There Cowboy...

Quote:
I'm perfectly aware of these aspects. read Chilhood lost: How american culture is failing our kids. Edited by Sharna Olfman.

This may educate some of you (those arguing against me).

And so you know crying is an attempt to seek attention. Babies understood this concept extremely well. When they cry it for having their needs met.

This illustrates a particular peeve of mine...instead of letting that poster know you disagreed with them, and telling them why, no, you gotta break out with the ol' double-barreled 'headsmack smiley-supposedly cutting comeback' thingy...

You have no idea what that poster's education level is, nor do you possess the authority to tell her or anyone else on here to get an education, simply because they've got a pair (sorry ladies, no offense LOL) and have the NERVE to contradict you...

And for the record, babies do cry when they have needs, but adults have various and sundry other ways to seek and/or attract attention...tears may be one, but they're not the most effective or important one...just sayin'

Old 08-30-2010, 10:47 AM

37,585 posts, read 45,944,432 times
Quote:
And so you know crying is an attempt to seek attention. Babies understood this concept extremely well. When they cry it for having their needs met.
Hey...genius. I don't know how old you are, but you really should learn just a tad more about the world and other people, before making such blatantly ignorant statements. Anyone with half a brain understands that there are both physical and emotional differences between men and women that are to a great degree responsible for the vast difference in why/how/when each gender cries.

Honestly. Your statement above is so laughable, it's actually both scary and sad that someone old enough to access the internet, has such limited common sense.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,382 times

Maybe because the reason of the women who dated you is because they have low self-esteem?.....

Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
I'm perfectly aware of these aspects. read Chilhood lost: How american culture is failing our kids. Edited by Sharna Olfman.

This may educate some of you (those arguing against me).

Oh give me a break. This coming from a guy in junior college taking classes a chimp could ace. Again, another shining example of the shrinking value of education in 2010. Let's give you a box of cracker jacks and a decoder ring when you pick up that piece of paper, which will no doubt be written in crayon by the time you're standing in line for it.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,759 times
women with high self esteem normally stay away from train wrecks.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:16 AM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,034 times
Judging by how most women act when an average looking Man approaches them even if their average themsvles id say some women have too much self esteem

Old 08-30-2010, 11:16 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,929,154 times
Women with high self esteem are usually pushing everyone around. Do this! Do that! Do things my way or else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
women with high self esteem normally stay away from train wrecks.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Women with high self esteem are usually pushing everyone around. Do this! Do that! Do things my way or else!
Not really. Women with high self esteem are more proactive and do not engage if not treated correctly.

A person who is pushy obviously can not communicate in an efficient way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology