U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-30-2016, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowonluck View Post
i once walked into the garage completely naked, in order to greet my husband. I don't know who was more shocked, him, me, or the group of his friends that happened to show up after midnight, that evening.
:d:d:d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-30-2016, 11:49 AM
 
4,380 posts, read 3,430,829 times
Reputation: 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I like being naked. I sleep naked, I walk around in the house naked. Currently I rent out rooms in my house which kinda put a temporary stop on it.
Having tenants does put a damper on being naked, though one of mine does tend to sit naked in his room (not a pretty site) and the other is usually in shorts and a sports bra. I'm not sure how I became the least naked person in my house! I do still sleep naked though.

My LH always said I was an exhibitionist waiting to happen. I don't have a perfect body but I have no problems with being naked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Having tenants does put a damper on being naked, though one of mine does tend to sit naked in his room (not a pretty site) and the other is usually in shorts and a sports bra. I'm not sure how I became the least naked person in my house! I do still sleep naked though.

My LH always said I was an exhibitionist waiting to happen. I don't have a perfect body but I have no problems with being naked.
my tenants are traveling on the weekends and my fence in my backyard is high, soooo....


Being naked = feeling free.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 12:24 PM
 
4,380 posts, read 3,430,829 times
Reputation: 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
my tenants are traveling on the weekends and my fence in my backyard is high, soooo....


Being naked = feeling free.
Exactly.

I'm at the bottom of a small hill. First thing I do when I get up in the mornings is open my curtains so my neighbors, if looking out their windows get a show every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 12:25 PM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Exactly.

I'm at the bottom of a small hill. First thing I do when I get up in the mornings is open my curtains so my neighbors, if looking out their windows get a show every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Santa Monica, Ca
5,751 posts, read 3,190,998 times
Reputation: 13517
I sleep naked and I swim in my private pool naked. I've been to topless beaches in the Bahamas and Europe
( South of France) while wearing a thong. I am comfortable being naked if I am not the only one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 01:43 PM
 
8,225 posts, read 6,559,995 times
Reputation: 8514
Nudity has never bothered me in any way personally.
It wasn't until I started living in more populated and urban areas that it was really even a concern to be thought about.

At that point it was more of a common courtesy over anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 01:47 PM
 
32,749 posts, read 22,697,194 times
Reputation: 29792
When I feel good about my body, I'm good with it.

When I'm not, I'm not good with it.

It's that simple for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Pittsburgh
21,472 posts, read 22,718,925 times
Reputation: 45163
What do I think of people who are very comfortable being naked? That they probably live someplace warm, mostly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2016, 01:55 PM
 
Location: Manchester, UK
918 posts, read 457,004 times
Reputation: 1861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I've been to topless beaches in the Bahamas and Europe
( South of France) while wearing a thong.
I think "topless beaches" in Europe are just called "beaches". Topless is quite normal in Europe and I have never encountered a specific beach for topless sunbathing, people just do it. There are nudist beaches which are specifically marked as such, but then people tend to go completely naked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top