U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 08:53 AM

5,077 posts, read 12,705,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
What about skinny dipping after a hot day trail hiking?

C'mon now, do you really need an excuse to go skinny dipping?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 09:14 AM

15,069 posts, read 17,034,100 times
These are some of the spots we've gone skinny dipping.
1995 Arroyo Seco Hike

Old 01-10-2011, 09:34 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,274,306 times
http://www.urbandigs.com/skinny-dipping.jpg

Old 01-10-2011, 10:27 AM

2,795 posts, read 3,098,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
C'mon now, do you really need an excuse to go skinny dipping?
No. I don't need any excuse with you or your girl friends.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:54 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
And you don't approve of teenagers having sex, so it should make you happy that I'm a virgin.
What I don't understand is why you care about what I think about (my) children having sex, or children in general having sex, or what it has to do with what I think about people who are comfortable being naked. Why would you be seeking my approval, and why would you be attempting to make any connections whatsoever between the content of any of my posts on this thread with the content of any of my posts on any other thread?

I'm not your father. You're not my son. But I will be frank in pointing out that your ideas on this and many other subjects, which you have expressed in your inimitable, nonsequitur-laden manner, are strange and childish.

Then you also say you are over 21, so you should not be seeking my approval about anything. But if you are indeed over 21, your childish and childlike ideas on sexuality signify more than just naivete and lack of experience; they signify a deeper, underlying psychiatric disorder, one you need to go and get professional help for.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:58 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,274,306 times
Lucario, he is a very young and immature 19 year old with some issues. That should explain many of his posts.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:04 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I know people like you in real life (strict about who their kids date) and a lot of them are prude. So I just find it surprising that you can be so strict with your kids but not when it comes to yourself.
I raise my children. I am responsible for them. I feed, clothe and educate them. That is my job. Their job is to follow my rules. If they don't, they can suffer the consequences or find other living arrangements.

Quote:
Remember your kids are human too, and they're physically adults when they hit puberty.
See above. They may be physically adults, or have the physical characteristics of adults, but they are not adults mentally. You should definitely understand that.

In any event, I really shouldn't have responded to you, because what you have been saying is beyond idiotic, but I will repeat that since I am an adult, a grown man, I can set whatever rules I want for my kids and enforce them however I want. I can also set whatever rules I want for myself.

I am strict with myself actually - I have sex with one woman (my wife) and am disciplined, even ascetic, in other aspects of my life. But if I wanted to be a sexual libertine, if I were or were not married, I would do so, as it is my prerogative as an adult. And If I wanted to say on a speculative Internet thread that I do not mind if good-looking women are comfortable being naked, it has absolutely no connection with what I think about anyone else, including my children, having sex. The fact that you are making such a connection and attempting to make an idiotic argument speaks to your lack of understanding of life, not any failings or hypocrisies on my part. So please do me a favor. Go somewhere and work on your issues instead of trying to create them for others.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM

6,591 posts, read 19,771,355 times
in re to the OP.
i have no problem with nuditiy, ive been to nude beaches, ive been to nudist camp grounds ect...
i dont think the human body is anything to be ashamed of...
im not exactly comfortable in my own body yet, but i enjoy being naked when possible...

so while i personally wouldnt subject anyone to my nekkid body (because i dont like my body i dont feel anyone else should need to see it either lol) i have no problem with anyone being nekkid in their own home or situational appropriate places...

Old 01-10-2011, 11:19 AM

3,977 posts, read 6,332,292 times
I don't care if someone is nude as long as they don't do
"whoo whoo" or "The Helicopter"

Jonathan

Old 01-10-2011, 11:30 AM

6,046 posts, read 9,732,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What I don't understand is why you care about what I think about (my) children having sex, or children in general having sex, or what it has to do with what I think about people who are comfortable being naked. Why would you be seeking my approval, and why would you be attempting to make any connections whatsoever between the content of any of my posts on this thread with the content of any of my posts on any other thread?

I'm not your father. You're not my son. But I will be frank in pointing out that your ideas on this and many other subjects, which you have expressed in your inimitable, nonsequitur-laden manner, are strange and childish.

Then you also say you are over 21, so you should not be seeking my approval about anything. But if you are indeed over 21, your childish and childlike ideas on sexuality signify more than just naivete and lack of experience; they signify a deeper, underlying psychiatric disorder, one you need to go and get professional help for.
I never said I was over 21. I said I was over 18.

And do you wanna know why I care? Because parents like you bother me. Parents like you are one of the reasons I never want to be a parent. Parents like you are also one of the reasons I never dated in high school. You're the type of parent that would automatically assume any boy that has a thing for your daughter is evil. It bothers me that parents assume(d) false bad things about me. On a thread about teens having sex, you implied that you would get violent with any boy that had consensual sex with your daughter. Now that's just over the top. And I don't even want to have sex. I have a girls best interest in mind. But you strike me as the type of parent that would assume boys want to use your daughter for sex. Once again, assuming false bad things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology