Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 05:03 PM

328 posts, read 573,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Do you think there is a double standard with changing in front of the opposite sex? I've changed in front of some female friends before and had no problem with it. I know other guys that changed in front of these same female friends too. But when one of these females had to change and we were in the room, she went into the bathroom to change.
Yes, I bet there is... typically women have something that men want to see, and can see when a woman is changing. When a man is changing, the goods aren't as easily visible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 05:39 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,335,488 times
You couldn't pay me enough to use a public bidet; the very thought is revolting. Those disposable wipes come in handy when on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Not for me... I take a shower and WASH after every time I use the bathroom.

I think it's NASTY that people use toilet paper because you can never get clean. The only time I could not wash was when I had a 9-5, but now that I'm self employed I can take showers again.

Toilets should spray water up there for you... That's the only way you can get 100% clean.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:41 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,305,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
I have a friend who loves to strut around naked at home..What do you think of people like that (who are comfortable being naked infront of others)?

ie- could be locker-room situations, nude beaches, etc
Being nude isn't so bad. Having to drop a deuce with 50 other dudes watching can be! LOL It's like the p*ss troughs at the flea market.......... batter up! LOL

Old 01-09-2011, 07:55 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,051,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
Infront of others..Like this lady loves to go to nude beaches

Nothing wrong with that. The human body is beautiful and my wife and I often walk around nude.

Some people think the being nude is having sex with everyone but it's not, It's a life stile that we enjoy.

Of course we only do this where it's allowed. We often visit Colettes or Jasmines but I know the mods will remove these links.

Colette Swingers club in New Orleans

Home Page

busta

Old 01-09-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Many years ago when I lived on the top floor of an apartment building there was a woman who lived in another apartment building across the parking lot. She would leave her curtains wide open even at night with the lights on and walk around naked almost everyday. She had to know that at least the top three floors of my four story building could see her but she did it anyway. I really don't see anything wrong with it if a person feels comfortable being naked in the privacy of their own home as long as they're discreet about it. In her case I think she was putting herself at risk for a possible rape or some kind of trouble and I think it would be extremely unusual for a young woman not to consider her own safety. But as far as anyone else in their own home I suspect that it's very common and I wouldn't think much about it at all.
Most nudest don't think of being raped because they don't think of being nude as a sexual act. Non nudist can't fathom this because they think if you're nude then it's all about sex.

busta

Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
They must feel they look good and are confident about it. I know my body looks good being that I run and lift weights so I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror naked, and I like it that women lust after my body!

With that said I'm never comfortable being naked around other MEN, say in a locker room or something. It's just awkward, I don't want to see another mans junk, and I don't want him to look at mine either.
Has nothing to do with looking good. It's about enjoying freedom without clothes on.

The ones who show up at nude beaches looking for hard bodies are the creeps that we really don't want around, same as the camera guys, total creeps and we can spot them miles away.

Enjoy your body as it is and explore a little freedom.

busta

Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,643,017 times
If they're well-built women, I'm all for it.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,469,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post
Most nudest don't think of being raped because they don't think of being nude as a sexual act. Non nudist can't fathom this because they think if you're nude then it's all about sex.

busta
And that reminds me of a good point. What's the big deal about sex? Isn't it just as good to see someone naked? The only difference between having sex and seeing someone naked is an orgasm. And you can orgasm in "other ways" if you know what I mean. And even if you have sex, that doesn't necessarily mean you're seeing someone naked (which IMO is a lose-lose scenario...you take the risks of sex, but you don't get the pleasure of seeing someone naked).

Old 01-09-2011, 08:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,643,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
And that reminds me of a good point. What's the big deal about sex? Isn't it just as good to see someone naked? The only difference between having sex and seeing someone naked is an orgasm.
That is a rather significant difference. Are you a virgin?

Old 01-09-2011, 08:34 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,469,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
If they're well-built women, I'm all for it.
Based on your other posts, I know you're a strict parent when it comes to who your kids date. But after reading this post (along with others), you're certainly not strict when it comes to yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology