U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times
Reputation: 7502

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
And that's because most women CHOSE to be single which subsequently leads to their own frustration.

For example, I know of a very pretty 30ish old woman who is single and very frustrated because she's not married or has a boyfriend, but after questioning her, I found that she had unrealistic expectations and she turned down numerous decent men all because they did not have a house, a degree, or they had kids; so she feels she's taking on "baggage" therefore none of those men weren't qualified.

Men on the other hand are FORCED into isolation and live sexually frustrated lives unless they're natural extroverts and they actively take on the responsibility to pursue women.

Oh, stop perpetuating "most women chose to be single" and the poor solitary single man has no options. Face it some of these women are in no more of a better position with the opposite sex then these men. Some of these women have no options and never have. And btw, just b/c they're given an option any ol' option doesn't mean they should take it. Sure these isolated men have had an option or two but they don't want just any ol' option either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM
 
2,732 posts, read 2,981,307 times
Reputation: 1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
That doesn't prove anything other than women aren't going to put themselves in harms way for sex and they aren't into cheap thrills with some stranger. I'm sure most women would rather masturbate then find some random disease off craigslist.
I have been around male athletes, male celebrities, and hardcore womanizers, and I can assure you that women DO LOVE having sex with strangers; especially the married women who often live boring lives.

Women also love drama and sleeping with married men as a way to be vindictive towards the women who these guys are married to as well as give themselves the ultimate validation that they could cause a married man to stray from his marriage.

Last edited by calicali01; 03-11-2012 at 01:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:08 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth, TX
9,397 posts, read 13,232,718 times
Reputation: 6219
Being able to switch it on and off would be pretty nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:10 PM
 
2,732 posts, read 2,981,307 times
Reputation: 1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Oh, stop perpetuating "most women chose to be single" and the poor solitary single man has no options.
I'm not saying that men have zero options, but forced loneliness is a true phenomenon that exist in America for men.

You obviously would not know this as a woman because it's not something you have to deal with, or something that you see your sisters deal with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,199 posts, read 20,108,653 times
Reputation: 22092
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I have been around male athletes, male celebrities, and hardcore womanizers, and I can assure you that women DO LOVE having sex with strangers; especially the married women who often live boring lives.

Women also love drama and sleeping with married men as a way to be vindictive towards the women who these guys are married to as well as give themselves the ultimate validation that they could cause a married man to stray from his marriage.
You totally have us women pegged! Yup - we all want to sleep with athletes, celebrities, and hardcore womanizers because we are bored - and also because we want to show the wives of said men that we are better than they are. Yup. That's pretty much how we women operate. I can't tell you how many famous people and creeps I've slept with - and then I send their wives a postcard that says "Suck on that!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:25 PM
 
2,732 posts, read 2,981,307 times
Reputation: 1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
If a guy can't get sex or a date (or both!), then I'd say it's almost always his own fault! Get off of CD cursing your sex drive and blaming women for not wanting sex, and actually go out and try to meet some women.

And it's women like you who make the problem worse, and you basically showcase how cruel and inconsiderate that women can be towards men.

Why not be more kind and helpful? Why not offer yourself, or a single girlfriend of yours to date the OP and show him the ropes? That is of course how men are to women when you girls need help.

We men just don't judge women so harshly when you girls have a problem, we just try to help you girls fix the problem and move on.


Secondly, going out to meet women is DIFFERENT then women going out to meet men. YOU HAVE NO CLUE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:27 PM
 
2,732 posts, read 2,981,307 times
Reputation: 1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You totally have us women pegged! Yup - we all want to sleep with athletes, celebrities, and hardcore womanizers because we are bored - and also because we want to show the wives of said men that we are better than they are. Yup. That's pretty much how we women operate. I can't tell you how many famous people and creeps I've slept with - and then I send their wives a postcard that says "Suck on that!"
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times
Reputation: 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I'm not saying that men have zero options, but forced loneliness is a true phenomenon that exist in America for men.

You obviously would not know this as a woman because it's not something you have to deal with, or something that you see your sisters deal with.

I obviously would KNOW this. Assuming it's something I wouldn't have to deal with is just that, an assumption. Unless you've been a fly on the wall of everyone's life on here, you wouldn't know what has or hasn't been an issue in a person's life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
 
2,732 posts, read 2,981,307 times
Reputation: 1959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I obviously would KNOW this. Assuming it's something I wouldn't have to deal with is just that, an assumption. Unless you've been a fly on the wall of everyone's life on here, you wouldn't know what has or hasn't been an issue in a person's life.

Then I respectfully disagree with you. From my 30 years of living and traveling across this country, I have never seen a woman generally concern herself about a man, men, or men's problems unless she was somehow connected to the problem via her male relative, son, boyfriend or husband. In fact, this is how most of the women I know who came to be compassionate towards strange men came to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2012, 02:05 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times
Reputation: 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Then I respectfully disagree with you. From my 30 years of living and traveling across this country, I have never seen a woman generally concern herself about a man, men, or men's problems unless she was somehow connected to it via her male relative, son, boyfriend or husband.

This wall of indifference started with the feminist movement that progressed into a movement to train young girls to selfishly only think about themselves (and their girlfriends) and the advancement of their own quality of life completely independent from men.

Well now you know one.

Just b/c you've never seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. But you can 'respectfully disagree' with me concerning my own life if you so choose. I will end it by saying again: you've not been a fly on the wall of every person's life on this forum to know what things have factored in and what things haven't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top