U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 PM

8,021 posts, read 6,247,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Not having your balls, for one.
Oh, sorry I didn't know what a eunich was lol..
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 02:51 PM

3,883 posts, read 7,254,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
What's wrong with being a eunich?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Not having your balls, for one.

There are enough people on here who aren't usin theirs, or haven't grown any yet.
Maybe a prosthetic sack is available?

Kinda like those "empathy bellies" to let you see what it's like to be pregnant. Some of our members could experience the real sensation of being a man.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:58 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,540,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
I think the mention of a curse was a joke, just like the bible. Sexual energy is completely natural.
so is murder. cain and able were just being natural.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:01 PM

15,732 posts, read 17,334,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_observant_one View Post
If what I say is not true then why are there are so many sexless marriages out there. there will always be exceptions to the rule but it does not disprove my point that i feel most women are sexually apathetic.
So you are saying that women are the blame for sexless marriages? That there is no possibility that the man is the one without the sex drive?

Oh, and most often, it's not that the person doesn't want sex. There are usually other issues that effect the marriage and the sex life and they just don't want to get intimate with their partner.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:21 PM

3,017 posts, read 5,105,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
So you are saying that women are the blame for sexless marriages? That there is no possibility that the man is the one without the sex drive?

Oh, and most often, it's not that the person doesn't want sex. There are usually other issues that effect the marriage and the sex life and they just don't want to get intimate with their partner.
^^ This.

Stress levels, malnutrition, disease, emotional distress. They can all play important roles in the lack of a sex drive in men or women. I once dated a girl who had an incredibly high sex drive, so much so, that I could hardly keep up. There was a couple of times where I flat out denied her. I dont remember her ever doing the same. I think back to those times and it was solely based on the fact that I was malnourished, tired, and stressed out.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:24 PM

688 posts, read 735,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_observant_one View Post
As a man do you think the male sex drive is a curse
I have complete control over mine. I've never made any regrettable decisions based on sex drive. Not that my sex drive is any lower than the next guy, it's all about controlling it, not letting it control you. Mind over body, yada yada.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:29 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,279,855 times
This thread totally contradicts the other thread I made that got closed. Many men claimed they do have self control over their sex drive, this thread is saying the complete opposite

Old 03-08-2012, 03:48 PM

6,250 posts, read 5,849,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
This thread totally contradicts the other thread I made that got closed. Many men claimed they do have self control over their sex drive, this thread is saying the complete opposite
I am not seeing where guys are talking about how they canít control themselves. Some may see it as a curse, compared to women, on how men have to do all kinds of things to be able to have sex while women can have sex easily whenever they want. That doesnít mean guys canít control themselves. Like I said before, I can control myself, sex doesnít control me. Actually, I have been the one who says ďNoĒ when it comes to sex.

For you, as a woman, canít see your sex drive being a challenge, a curse, or whatever. Think about it, if you want sex today, you can pretty much be sure you will have it without any effort at all. For a guy that considers a tedious job to go after a girl, romance her, dine her, spend money on her, etc. and maaaaybe he might have sex. This might be a curse to the OP as he said at the beginning of this thread about the things men have to do to have sex. Women donít need to do anything to have sex.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
The way I read it, more men have said they CAN control their sex drive than can't.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
For you, as a woman, can’t see your sex drive being a challenge, a curse, or whatever. Think about it, if you want sex today, you can pretty much be sure you will have it without any effort at all. For a guy that considers a tedious job to go after a girl, romance her, dine her, spend money on her, etc. and maaaaybe he might have sex. This might be a curse to the OP as he said at the beginning of this thread about the things men have to do to have sex. Women don’t need to do anything to have sex.
Okay first off, if a woman is married and her husband can't or doesn't want to have sex, how is it that she will get sex without any effort at all?

Are you suggesting she cheat on her husband to get sex? Or are you only one dimensional in your thinking and assuming that ALL women are single, that ALL women don't have to work at it and ALL men do. That's just not what I have seen out there in the real world.

Secondly, if you feel that it's a tedious job to date a girl, then you must be doing it wrong. Dating is about having fun, if you aren't having fun what the heck are you going through all that effort for? Can't you satisfy your sexual needs with masturbation?

And lastly, women aren't going to get easy sex unless they maintain their appearance. I think the fat women threads have proved that. And I'm not sure what planet you are dating on, but even way back when...I planned dates, I paid for dates and all that other "courting" stuff. Most of my friends did too. If I thought a guy was a good catch I would even ask him out. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your issues with dating stem from issues within yourself, and not with women in general?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or