Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM

267 posts, read 202,692 times

Advertisements

Stay out of the thread then, you're not imperative to this discussion one bit. You lack the sense to engage in a discussion without making personal remarks, you can't refute, you can't discredit, nor can you disprove anything I've said. You can't back up your claims with any outside references or citations meaning you lack any base in your arguments.

I know nothing about nor do I represent you, you are not my father so I do not embarrass you in the way you insinuate. I have, however, expose you asinine character, and debased every argument you posed to me. Again stay out of the thread you aren't even prepared for any discussion with me, educate yourself or at least find something to support your arguments. You are nothing but a waste of time effort and finger movements.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Stay out of the thread then, you're not imperative to this discussion one bit. You lack the sense to engage in a discussion without making personal remarks, you can't refute, you can't discredit, nor can you disprove anything I've said. You can't back up your claims with any outside references or citations meaning you lack any base in your arguments.

I know nothing about nor do I represent you, you are not my father so I do not embarrass you in the way you insinuate. I have, however, expose you asinine character, and debased every argument you posed to me. Again stay out of the thread you aren't even prepared for any discussion with me, educate yourself or at least find something to support your arguments. You are nothing but a waste of time effort and finger movements.
Lolol.

You embarrass me. You embarrass your race. I bet you even embarrass your father.

You are a petty racist with a chip in your shoulder.

Everyone here knows that which is why there is not ONE person agreeing with you.

Not one person of any race.

But I'll stick around because one has to keep an eye on the undesirables.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM

267 posts, read 202,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Lolol.

You embarrass me. You embarrass your race. I bet you even embarrass your father.

You are a petty racist with a chip in your shoulder.

Everyone here knows that which is why there is not ONE person agreeing with you.

Not one person of any race.

But I'll stick around because one has to keep an eye on the undesirables.
This will be my last reply to you. The elementary nature of this post shows your true character and very pathetic and pitiful one at that, that's all, remain lurking if feel obliged to do so.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
BTW, how do you see your goals as anything other than a black version of white supremacy?

And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from the insulting "you wouldn't understand" replies (grandiosity and mind-blindness being further symptoms of clinical Narcissism).

Old 02-03-2013, 01:39 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Closed for review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology