U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 11:10 PM

4 posts, read 4,386 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I have noticed a problem lately, I shall explain the story first.
I was in school when I met a girl and helped her with an issue, then someday she suggested that we went out, I accepted and when we met up I was fallen in love with her, it was in the blink of an eye that I did after staring at her for some time. Anyway, she had a boyfriend and I was a little down psychologically but she told me that she had issues of her own with this guy so I did not take that much attention to that matter. Anyway, we continued to go out and I noticed that she loved me more than usual, or we were like a couple when we was out on a date as "friends" we actually was like a couple and I was feeling it, she was feeling it too, after some time there was a time where I was depressed by her having a boyfriend and at the same time going out with me, actually it was a complex of her own that she was actually confusing her friend with her boyfriend and thats how she was with him although they did not do well together. One day I told her my feelings but she did not answer straight for her own, she was feeling something strong but she did not know if it were love, after some time we couldn't see each other, we both were missing each other, then we was going out for some time and then there was a time that I was a little exploded from inside by the meaning of wanting to vommit because she was with someone else but I did not want to do anything to break them up myself of course. After some time she started kissing my neck, that was indeed a sigh of love, I was feeling it, and also we were holding hands and haggling a lot which had strong feelings and time could go fast without us knowing it would. After the period she started kissing me I once again was at the edge of my patience but I did not pay that much attention, although she was talking of things they did together and similar things, of course I was not feeling so confortable when this was happening, but anyway, then there was a week when we could not be together and she had to go with her bf, so I was pretty down inside and was feeling emptyness, I was losing hope day after day because she even mentioned the chance of marriage with him, after that week of vocation of our school I made the move to make her believe that I was going away, she was scared as hell and the day after I told her my feelings asking her to tell me excactly how she felt, she told me a no but i left her with an option if she feels something she would come back and tell me no matter what, she agreed with that, that day I was very sad , the day after that I discussed her that she might had a complex because she didnt have many friends and some other matters related such as the kissing, I asked her to thing all this and she told me she would, that evening she told me that her life was a lie and that I was right and she was indeed in love with me, so anyway, that time I felt almost nothing, I was empty inside,
The problem is now that I still am empty, you know... the feeling that you dont have any feelings inside of you, although I know I am in love with her still because some very touching moments my feelings burst out like a volcano but the sad thing is that usually I am empty.... I know there should be a solution to this, it created a complex to me that I might not be in love but according to my memory and feelings... I know I am. I just was shocked by the whole experience and my feelings hide beneath. I want to feel my feelings back, can someone help me?

-we are together now and me and she are very much alike and romantic persons, now I dont feel the pressure of kissing on the neck and the electric feeling while holding hands except of the moments I spoke of, and I am at this state of love for several days (3-4-5).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 PM

130 posts, read 177,193 times
She played with your emotions bro, and that's messed up. She lied to u, and you're not feeling the same because she broke your trust. She started your relationship off with a lie, I know I'd be feeling pretty empty inside if I were u too. No one can tell u what to do, it's your life, but I know myself pretty well, and I wouldn't be able to recover from that...I'd move on if it was me, how can u trust someone like her? I don't think u can...I'm sorry that happened to u...I wish u the best.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:26 PM

actually she had a complex of friend and bf relationship, she was confused and I knew it, she is very honest and sweet person, I am now with her, but my emotions are yet to recover completely, I just get these bursts of feelings at time to time. I love her and if she played with my emotions she would never be my gf, she broke up a 5 year relationship and also a future to be with me, and much more.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany5 View Post
actually she had a complex of friend and bf relationship, she was confused and I knew it, she is very honest and sweet person, I am now with her, but my emotions are yet to recover completely, I just get these bursts of feelings at time to time. I love her and if she played with my emotions she would never be my gf, she broke up a 5 year relationship and also a future to be with me, and much more.
Oh ok, well that's better than I thought then. Sounds like something only a girl would understand with the bf/friend thing...Maybe u should stick w her then. Better to stick w someone for too long, then break up too early and regret it.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vplegend View Post
Oh ok, well that's better than I thought then. Sounds like something only a girl would understand with the bf/friend thing...Maybe u should stick w her then. Better to stick w someone for too long, then break up too early and regret it.
thanks, its just that I am a little weak, the other thing is that I do not realize what I gained and that we are together now... shame uh?...

Old 05-19-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany5 View Post
thanks, its just that I am a little weak, the other thing is that I do not realize what I gained and that we are together now... shame uh?...
Well I guess just give it time then my friend!!! Best of luck to u

Old 05-20-2013, 04:45 AM

I think I have fallen in depression due to these events but I am not sure, is there a solution?

Old 05-22-2013, 04:01 PM

2,724 posts, read 2,864,188 times
Your story sounds complex with a lot of details but the problem is actually very simple. You want an exclusive relationship and she can't give it to you. Are you okay with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or