Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 04:38 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,479,644 times

Advertisements

Having researched The Bilderberg Group yes I believe they are real. Are they FreeMasons or drink goat's blood I don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2013, 05:54 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock1729 View Post
I can't speak for others here, but personally, I think you should loosen the tin foil hat on your head. Clearly it's cutting off circulation.

This is the psychology section. Conspiracy theories are three doors down on the right.
Just becaue you choose to go along with the program does not mean other free thinking people who choose the "blue pill" are crazy. Oh btw, The documentary clearly states that this a psychology related issue, thus it belongs in this forum

Old 09-12-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124c41 View Post
" They're coming to take me away..HA HA they're coming to take me away.....
Sadly they don't want to take you away but to conform to whatever madness that they have in mind. Is'nt odd that the ultra wealthy kids go to diffrent schools than the poor, middle class and upper middle class? They want people to think that it is for safety reasons but they are taught a whole range of totally different subjects which has nothing to do with with safety. Is it because they still want their own children to be "free thinkers" while the rest of us are taught to "comply" and be "good citizens"?

Old 09-12-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
If you don't think you're being manipulated, why not start by looking at what went down when John D Rockefeller founded the General Education Board back in 1903. Here's a quote from his right hand man, Rev. Frederick T. Gates: "In our dream we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or of science. We are not to raise up among them authors, orators, poets, or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians. Nor will we cherish even the humbler ambition to raise up from among them lawyers, doctors, preachers, statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply."

That's the tip of the iceberg. Conspiracy theories often have roots in actual events, so if you can wrap your head around the fact that it's beneficial (and convenient) for the government to manipulate the people, (often in the name of the "greater good") then you are ready to start down the rabbit hole.
A good example is how easy that it was to get the masses to believe that we are under attack by extremist and the fear mongering that followed in order to convince us to go to war with a country that had nothing to do with 911

Old 09-12-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_J View Post
If you have yourself "plugged in" to the mind control box (TV), then you might believe some of the garbage which spews forth from it.

For example the latest germ phobias - people wiping down shopping cart handles and so forth. No one did that when I was growing up and we seemed to survive.

Also who have you voted for in the past and why did you vote for that person? Did you notice there were other names on the ballot you did not hear of on TV? Why is that?
Hey call me crazy, but I have always felt that Obama was picked to win the election anyway and the power behind the politics knew this. This is why Obama ran against the clowns of the republican party, because did'nt it seem odd that not ONE respectable republican candidate ran and all that they could come up with with was some old guy who sometimes made sense prior to his nomination and some dim-witted unknown from Alaska. The second time around, lets see you had a religious nutcase who was drummed out of his own state (Pa.), A nortorious unfaithful womanizer who was pushed out as speaker of the House, a closeted racist from Texas who could not remember the Departments that he wanted to get rid of, a token black guy who got his tax ideals from a video game and finally an egotiscal mormon who was led to believe that he actually had a chance of winning. Please tell me how could Obama not win?

The powers to be have us all fighting over stupid stuff so much that we completly forget what is actually important. Some of us are more than willing to destroy our air and drinking water for a few jobs that will not change gas/oil prices in this country.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Hey call me crazy, but I have always felt that Obama was picked to win the election anyway and the power behind the politics knew this.
Getting warm. There are videos of Obama and Hillary meeting at one of the Bilderberg meetings. Shortly after he got the nod and she got SOS with a nod for 2016

Old 09-12-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
Getting warm. There are videos of Obama and Hillary meeting at one of the Bilderberg meetings. Shortly after he got the nod and she got SOS with a nod for 2016

It really would not have matter which one was in office the results would have been the same

Old 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
It really would not have matter which one was in office the results would have been the same
Generally agree. The Bilderbergs and CFR steer the country and the results for sure.

That's why I voted Libertarian last election. Without a 3rd party it will never change. Dems crumbs to poor Repub kickbacks to their corp buddies. Both bow to the BB and CFR.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
Generally agree. The Bilderbergs and CFR steer the country and the results for sure.

That's why I voted Libertarian last election. Without a 3rd party it will never change. Dems crumbs to poor Repub kickbacks to their corp buddies. Both bow to the BB and CFR.
The probelm with that is that third parties are not allowed on the ballot or are allowed to debate with refuticans or the dumbocrats this is something both parties will fight to the end to prevent from happening

Old 09-12-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
The probelm with that is that third parties are not allowed on the ballot or are allowed to debate with refuticans or the dumbocrats this is something both parties will fight to the end to prevent from happening
Agreed, and we have to start somewhere is my attitude. Frankly I think parliment is a superior form of government but that's a whole other thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology