Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 01:32 PM

2 posts, read 7,109 times

Advertisements

I'll bash him, too. ---- Paul Walker laughingly admitted to being an "animal" who had no problem sleeping with his baby mama's girlfriends, he was in a prior relationship with 16 yo Aubrianna Atwell who he dumped in 2006 when she turned 21, and around the SAME time, he then replaced her with 16 yo JPG. As for him being photographed with either of them while they were jailbait-aged, well, there ARE some pics of him and AA "dating" that are floating on the net, and the residents of South Beach reported seeing him with JPG PRIOR to those STAGED 2009 Hawaii pics that so conveniently made her appear to be "legal". He was having sex with BOTH of those 16 yo girls, and that's a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2014, 03:18 PM

2 posts, read 7,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I think it's disgusting. I don't know why the OP thinks Paul Walker is so special that he could be considered anything other than a pedophile, a pervert, and a rapist. The OP isn't sure if he had sex with these girls. Yeah, right. I'm sure he did. He's not just being a "mentor" to some 16 year old for 7 years until she "ages out" and then finding another 16 year old.

Any older man who dates a 16 year old girl is only doing it for control. He wants to be able to manipulate her and be in charge. He can't deal with WOMEN his age because there is absolutely something emotionally inadequate about him so he finds a teen (child) who will be with him and think he is wonderful.

I can guarantee you, any grown man that comes sniffing around my 16 year old daughter is going to be walking home with his diick in a brown bag.
I agree. Why should Paul Walker be given a "pass" for breaking the law? He surely did NOT wait for Jasmine to become "legal" before he screwed her, and anyone who wants to believe that he did is just plain nuts

Old 04-18-2014, 05:53 PM

2,204 posts, read 2,294,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I agree, its about unhealthy pleasure. It's like eating cheeseburgers and pizzas every day instead of a balanced diet. No nutritional value but worthy to gorge on stupidly!
How is it unhealthy exactly? I mean, it wasn't that long ago in our nation's history that much older men marrying much younger females was the norm. It was quite common for 30-35-year-old men to marry 15 and 16-year-old women (sometimes even younger than that) and society didn't bat an eye. During the Pioneer Days/and even up until the turn of the 20th century, huge age gap relationships were the norm.

Of course I'm a guy, so I'm obviously a little biased, but the fact remains it wasn't until these modern times that these once-normal girl-man pairings were seen as repulsive or bad.

And as a guy, I know I find young women much more attractive than old women. If I am attracted to a younger girl, and she's attracted to me, there is no issue (provided she is of legal age in the state of California; and I'm 39 by the way).

Old 04-18-2014, 05:57 PM

2,204 posts, read 2,294,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysevolving View Post
I'll bash him, too. ---- Paul Walker laughingly admitted to being an "animal" who had no problem sleeping with his baby mama's girlfriends, he was in a prior relationship with 16 yo Aubrianna Atwell who he dumped in 2006 when she turned 21, and around the SAME time, he then replaced her with 16 yo JPG. As for him being photographed with either of them while they were jailbait-aged, well, there ARE some pics of him and AA "dating" that are floating on the net, and the residents of South Beach reported seeing him with JPG PRIOR to those STAGED 2009 Hawaii pics that so conveniently made her appear to be "legal". He was having sex with BOTH of those 16 yo girls, and that's a fact.
Celebrity gives a person so much power. This guy was living it up, and he was probably being extra generous to not only the girls themselves but also to the girls' parents; so I'm sure they were inclined to look the other way and make an exception (just this once) for this famous movie star de-flowering their daughters. Money talks, I believe.
Wasn't Kobe Bryant in a similar situation: his wife was in high school when they met.

Old 05-21-2014, 06:09 AM

26 posts, read 32,064 times
I have no problem with older guys dating younger girls, age is just a number and I myself am attracted to older guys, as for Paul Walker he seemed like a decent guy plus they were together for years. Still cant believe he is gone

Old 05-26-2014, 06:28 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,617,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
How is it unhealthy exactly? I mean, it wasn't that long ago in our nation's history that much older men marrying much younger females was the norm. It was quite common for 30-35-year-old men to marry 15 and 16-year-old women (sometimes even younger than that) and society didn't bat an eye. During the Pioneer Days/and even up until the turn of the 20th century, huge age gap relationships were the norm.

Of course I'm a guy, so I'm obviously a little biased, but the fact remains it wasn't until these modern times that these once-normal girl-man pairings were seen as repulsive or bad.

Agreed.

Old 05-31-2014, 01:06 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,398,248 times
You could argue by that by many standards teenagers are in the peak of attractiveness or close to it. Maybe he was just superficial in that sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology