U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 08:24 AM

1,637 posts, read 2,808,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
But atleast the thought of being an engineer make me happy while the thought of being in relationship with a woman make me scared.
Atleast if you lose a job, you could get another but can a broken heart ever truely heal ?
Yes.

You're 18, relax. I thought differently about my life at 18 too. Things change.
Rate this post positively

Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 AM

10,461 posts, read 21,515,649 times
Quote:
But atleast the thought of being an engineer make me happy while the thought of being in relationship with a woman make me scared.
Atleast if you lose a job, you could get another but can a broken heart ever truely heal ?
Of course broken hearts heal. Your parents weren't helicopter parents, by chance, parents who cushioned you from every little disappointment in life?

People are incredibly resilient. And yes, breaking up hurts like hell, but most people seem to survive and move forward. We all experience tragedy. It's an unavoidable part of life. It also makes you strong and wise.

Don't let fear of failure get in the way of accepting love when it comes your way. There are no guarantees in life, but with maturity and a little perspective, you may find yourself embracing difficult events as the very things that taught you the most.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:34 AM

36,757 posts, read 40,914,834 times
You will not like this but ...... You really sound like a spoiled child with mental issues.

How to deal with feelings ? Deal with them like the rest of us in a mature adult way.

Get over it.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:00 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,362,740 times
I would google anti-aphrodesiacs. Theres herbs and natural medicines that kill your drive.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:51 PM

428 posts, read 398,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You will not like this but ...... You really sound like a spoiled child with mental issues.

How to deal with feelings ? Deal with them like the rest of us in a mature adult way.

Get over it.
Neither I am spoiled child nor I have mental issues. I grew up in a household where canning was used as an disciplines and punishment.
Thinking differently does not make one mental as well

I was talking about a guy who I helped purpose a girl and now I feel guilty about it because ha has gone insane. He talks to her all the time and kind of become crazy when she ignored him. This is the side effect of what people call Love.
This love can make you MAD and CRAZY.
And I deal with emotions everyday but I have no desire to feel such emotions.

I know its hard to not attack me but thanks for the response.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:53 PM

428 posts, read 398,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedontherun View Post
I would google anti-aphrodesiacs. Theres herbs and natural medicines that kill your drive.
Thank you so much for valuable response.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:59 PM

41,908 posts, read 16,628,137 times
Folks, stay on topic, please.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-08-2013 at 04:15 PM..

Old 12-08-2013, 04:59 PM

783 posts, read 974,238 times
OP, lock yourself in a room for a week and watch nothing but old movie classics with leading men like; Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Henry Fonda, Gary Cooper.
It will give you an understanding on how society was before 'the decline'. How men and women interacted with each other.
Then travel. See the world. USA is not the world.

Stop watching modern day action for a while, you know, with actors jacked up on roids, with screen plays that seem like they've been written by 14 year old boys.
Good luck on your adventure !!!!

Old 12-08-2013, 05:18 PM

38,727 posts, read 29,155,141 times
Quote:
Neither I am spoiled child nor I have mental issues. I grew up in a household where canning was used as an disciplines and punishment.

I'm, well, sorry. That will mess anyone up.

There are solutions but they are all too drastic, especially for kids.

Old 12-08-2013, 05:52 PM

87,865 posts, read 81,672,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla;
I don't need therepy. I am perfectly ok and yes I am a collge student. So what ?
Quote:
This is my LAST topic in city data and I want to make it clear.

Based on my experience ( both in and out of internet ) it seems like women in general don't see any worth in their men after they have kids. Things like child support, alimony and welfare system act as a fuel to further the fire. I saw a documentary where women only need men for 5 years. It's during that time when the infant can't walk and mommy can't leave the house. After baby turns 5, she moves on. Apparently that's our nature.

I am actually a 18 year old and the things i have been exposed to like briffaults law, MGTOW, views of many women on men etc in internet make me hate the institution of marriage, fatherhood and love.
Why should i even bother ?
I always stay away from women, totally avoid them, no unnecessary conversation and no friendship with them. I have decided to stay single throughout and never to date or marry and stay virgin too.
But may times i feel extremely attracted to women. I get feeling that women are so special and the best creation ever. Then i feel irritated n depressed sometimes.
I remain happy most of the time but sometimes this feeling gets me. And no I don't hate women or anything.
My actual question is
How to totally overcome and kiill my feelings, attraction towards women forever?
There must be a way.
This is why. Read your post. You're profoundly conflicted, and it causes you tto get depressed. This isn't normal. With help, you can resolve this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.