Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2013, 02:24 AM

428 posts, read 474,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No they're not. You can have kids outside a marriage or you could father a kid with a friend or a lesbian couple.

I asked you if you wanted kids because you said you wouldn't get a vasectomy, which would solve your financial fears. Not all women want to be mothers.

So my guess is that you still want to have kids and that is why vasectomy now is out of the question. Then under what circumstances do you want kids?

Do you want to have kids and a wife?

Or do you just want to to have kids even if it is outside a family?be

In both cases if you bring a kid to this world society makes you and the woman responsible for that child for 18 years. Some gay men know that and are willing to pay child support to achieve that dream. Some ask a friend(maybe an umarried woman who also wants to be a mother) others just fool a woman or have a sham marriage for a couple of years. It's more common than what you think.

It seems to me that a vasectomy after you have the amount of children you wish to have will solve your women's issues. Whether you are in a happy marriage or not you are still financially responsible for those kids you bring to this world. It has nothing to do with the mother but with parenthood.
I have no inherent desire to have kids. Period.
And that is why I never talked about vascetomy because there is no biological urge and never will be. And I find puppies far cuter than human kids.
I just wanted to know a way by which I would never get the urge to love and attraction. But seems like its impossible

Old 12-09-2013, 02:28 AM

@It seems to me that a vasectomy after you have the amount of children you wish to have will solve your women's issues

It seems like you are suggesting me to use a woman to have kids and then stay with her only to raise kids ?
Sorry. But by doing so I would lose respect for myself and wouldn't even be able to see my face in the mirror again.
I have no desire to destory a woman's life by pretending to love her.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:31 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
I have no inherent desire to have kids. Period.
And that is why I never talked about vascetomy because there is no biological urge and never will be. And I find puppies far cuter than human kids.
I just wanted to know a way by which I would never get the urge to love and attraction. But seems like its impossible
Then get a vasectomy (just in case a woman lies or a condom breaks) and find a woman who states she doesn't want to have kids. There are plenty of those women in this country.

It's that simple. You will avoid the whole motherhood tragedies you stated on your initial post.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:43 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
A flesh light is your friend.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Then get a vasectomy (just in case a woman lies or a condom breaks) and find a woman who states she doesn't want to have kids. There are plenty of those women in this country.

It's that simple. You will avoid the whole motherhood tragedies you stated on your initial post.
I have no desire to be with a woman. Kids or no kids . Can a vacetomy reduce feelings towards opposite gender ?
And briffualts law says the same thing for women who don't want kids.So it doens't matter.
Any other advices?

Old 12-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is why. Read your post. You're profoundly conflicted, and it causes you tto get depressed. This isn't normal. With help, you can resolve this.
Yes my thoughts are conflicted. Its obvious for a teen i guess. I know it would settle down after some years. So its ok.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Yes, I got my "romeo" after I was badly wounded by a player whos only goal was to kill my dreams. Asking and cherish them so crashing them would be the worlds most hurt. As soulwound my name is. But my romeo woke me up of my bleeding death by a kiss of love. I was looking for more like prince charming and that is what I got

Don't let your dreams die what ever they are. If you face adversity be creative and try new ways to find what you want. Without losing those good and lovable things in you. There is some which can be seen in this thread but sadly negative is taken over you.

After all there is only you and her. To find her you have to fight against witches My husband promised to lend a sword of the truth to you
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ima...54_600_707.jpg
now you know how to look: Truth is in the heart

Means get know what is inside her heart and you will see if she is a juliet or a witch. If juliet, keep her, if a witch, keep looking
Its so Fairy tale like. You do know that marriage and love is not fairy tale, right ?
Why we are so influenced by romantic stories even though they are not real ?

Old 12-09-2013, 03:36 AM

So far i have found this
Corn Flakes. John Harvey Kellogg was a proponent of abstinence and invented Corn Flakes in the belief that a bland, meatless breakfast would calm bodily urges.

I think i should eat it daily in breakfast. Seems like a great thing
I used to eat it when i was a kid. Never knew it could actually help to kill sex drive. Amazing

Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 AM

328 posts, read 466,237 times
Oh Princewilla, gosh dude...have a hug. ((Princewilla))

It's gonna be alright. Once, when I was down and out, a person that I look to in a Yoda sense gave me some sage advice:

"Snap the hell out of it."

Old 12-09-2013, 07:25 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,025,203 times
You're also at a difficult age. Why do something now that you may potentially regret at 30 or older?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology