Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2013, 06:42 AM

2,429 posts, read 4,005,862 times

Advertisements

WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS
Name 1,2, 3, 4,5 or however many things as you want that you can brag about that make you a great person (if you do say so yourself).....And some traits that might be seen as personality faults that could be improved upon.

ME? PRO:
-- If I do say so myself I am generous to a fault. I’ll loan money. Many times, I’ll think of people and just buy them things I think they’ll like. Example: if I’m out shopping and something I see makes me think of a given person, no special reason, I’ll buy it for them.
-- I’ll go out of my way to help people. I was raised that even if you don’t have to and it’s a little inconvenience and it wouldn’t kill you to help the person, DO it. I’ll drive out of my way to take co-workers/friends home. If I’m going to the kitchen I always ask if people would like something, or if I’m going to the grocery store or Walmart I’ll call my SIL and ask her if she needs me to pick up or get something for her while I’m there. At work, I do the same, ask if anyone wants something from the kitchen while I’m there. If they say, oh yeah could you please get me some ice...or bring me a cup. Or I’ll bring a piece of paper to a co-worker that’s printed on the printer.
-- Well educated, and know a lot about a lot of things.

CON:
-- I admit I’m a very aggressive driver – and curse and yell and say all sorts of bad things that would make you think I’m not the Christian that I am.
-- And if I think I’m right about a given topic – I’m like a dog with a bone – I will look up and answer to see if I’m right about something.
-- I’m VERY exacting about the use of language, nuance, the meaning of words – and HATE it when people can’t stay on point when debating or even just discussion a topic, or they bring up an angle that MIGHT be related but not really on point to what you were talking about. Like right here on CD sometimes!
-- I have some food issues re: overeating, and weight obsession.

NEUTRAL:
-- sometimes I can empathize with a person’s particular position or condition – sometimes I’m as judgmental as you can get.
-- I’m a sucker for getting knick-knacks and gadgets from catalogs like Miles Kimball, Carolyn Wright mad Harriet Carter. Hey who doesn’t need a self-threading needle, dickies, hem clips, or a jar that can drain olives or pickles still in the jar.
-- Curious and love almost any topic , watching TV, good food and going pampering spas; hate to exercise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology