Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 10:40 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... Ok........ probably a bit on the TMI side of things...

What if he's a "grower" and not a "shower" would you still kick him aside????
Well I'm talking about a guy that is fully erect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
What if he checks all the items on her list, but his face is busted? Is he still good to go?
No. I was just talking about the naked body not the face. He would have to be attractive in the face by my standards. I'm not saying he has to look like a model but he has to be reasonably attractive in the face. But we are talking about if I get aroused by a male body. I guess I should edit my original criteria to add attractive face to the list

Old 05-04-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What if the "D'" part is too much d??? I remember watching an episode of SITC and Samantha was with some dude and he warned her that he was packing some big gear.... LOL, later they show her looking all worn out and regretful.... LOL...

I like big D's so I would be turned on by how it looks. I wouldn't run away from it lol.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:02 AM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I like big D's so I would be turned on by how it looks. I wouldn't run away from it lol.
It's like you know Jesus really loves you when he blesses your life with a man like that. Let the angels rejoice, hallelujah, amen. Lol

Old 05-04-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
It's like you know Jesus really loves you when he blesses your life with a man like that. Let the angels rejoice, hallelujah, amen. Lol
Yep. It's too bad that even with such a blessing a man doesnt always know how to use it. It's when he has the gift and knows how to lay it down when I rejoice otherwise I just drool when I see it and appreciate it for how amazing it looks.

When a man isnt naked I get aroused too. If he's built nice and dresses well with just the right amount of swag and is confident then Im turned on. Or if hes dressed in sweats with no shirt on but has an amazing 6 pack and big biceps and his d*** print looks good then I'm turned on. Idk I'm weird but I love the male body when it's built right.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:37 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I think we may be the odd women out in this thread...
No, you're not. I have extolled the virtues of the male anatomy in other threads. I've also said in many threads on here that I'm visual.

I just find something off about this particular thread. Can't put my finger on it, but it gives me the creeps.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:43 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
No, you're not. I have extolled the virtues of the male anatomy in other threads. I've also said in many threads on here that I'm visual.

I just find something off about this particular thread. Can't put my finger on it, but it gives me the creeps.
I think it's because it seems that there is something "wrong" with not being as visual. If we need other things like chemistry, personality, mood, etc. - then it's an insult to men because we aren't instantly aroused by a picture of a naked man. And at the end of the day - it doesn't matter if we are as visual or not - as long as we are attracted to the person that we are with and we are aroused by them. It's almost as if some of the guys in this thread think that if we aren't as visual, it means that men don't turn us on. It's really bizarre. I'm not as visual as you and some of the other women on here - but that doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to men or that I don't get aroused by them. There's not "right" answer - but it's like some people are getting all bent out of shape because some of us don't use a men's underwear catalogue to get our jollies off.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:52 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I think it's because it seems that there is something "wrong" with not being as visual. If we need other things like chemistry, personality, mood, etc. - then it's an insult to men because we aren't instantly aroused by a picture of a naked man. And at the end of the day - it doesn't matter if we are as visual or not - as long as we are attracted to the person that we are with and we are aroused by them. It's almost as if some of the guys in this thread think that if we aren't as visual, it means that men don't turn us on. It's really bizarre. I'm not as visual as you and some of the other women on here - but that doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to men or that I don't get aroused by them. There's not "right" answer - but it's like some people are getting all bent out of shape because some of us don't use a men's underwear catalogue to get our jollies off.

I don't think it is bizarre, I think once again, it is a terminology issue.

I don't understand a lot of people on here (mostly dudes) that use the term that someone is "attractive" for being synonymous with (objectively) "good looking". But that seems to be a common thing among many people here. He/she is "attractive" = "good looking" = "I'm attracted to him/her".

To me these are three different things. But to those where they are synonyms, saying a woman doesn't find a naked guy attractive is synonymous with her not finding him good looking, and therefore its an insult.

Just a thought. Perhaps I'm off on that.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I don't think it is bizarre, I think once again, it is a terminology issue.

I don't understand a lot of people on here (mostly dudes) that use the term that someone is "attractive" for being synonymous with (objectively) "good looking". But that seems to be a common thing among many people here. He/she is "attractive" = "good looking" = "I'm attracted to him/her".

To me these are three different things. But to those where they are synonyms, saying a woman doesn't find a naked guy attractive is synonymous with her not finding him good looking, and therefore its an insult.

Just a thought. Perhaps I'm off on that.
I think the terminology issue here is the difference between being attracted to someone and being aroused by them. I think some women don't really find the male body that attractive - but some of us do find it attractive - just not arousing all by itself. I need more to be aroused. But that doesn't mean I don't find them attractive.

Old 05-04-2015, 02:22 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Maybe I spend too much time around dudes, but I really didn't think it was that usual for a woman to be visually-stimulated. It's a purely physical reaction, where there is no reason to assess his personality, character, or any other attribute; I'm just enjoying the view and getting mighty horny doing so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

Last edited by Ginge McFantaPants; 05-04-2015 at 02:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology