Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 08:53 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton08865 View Post
I suspected that she took some of my cancer meds and removed them, it was a gut feeling that something was amiss, why taking so long in the bathroom each time. I had no proof she took them at that time it was just a suspicion I had that is why I moved them.

I didn't find out the truth until after I threw her out of my house after she asked for my husbands pain killers. It was months later that the next door neibor told me that on the first day she took 5 of your pills and showed them to her. I didn't know my next door neibor until just last month and that is when I found out the truth. If I had known from the start I never would have let her back into my home.

thank god the friendship only lasted 3 months but like I said I keep my husbands meds locked up and out of the way there was no way she could get to them. I didn't know she was a drug addict because I didn't spend much time with her thank god.

and yes I do have protection against her its called a home sercurity system lol with a sign on our lawn stating so!!

Thank you for responding to my story and I hope I cleared up the confusion I caused. sorry about that
No, I'm sorry I misunderstood.

I had some muscle relaxers and Percocet in my medicine cabinets. I didn't give them a second thought until my niece came over. She walked out of my bathroom and said, "What's this for?", holding up my bottle of pain pills. I nearly had a stroke lol. It never occurred to me that anyone would open my medicine cabinets just out of curiosity, much less deliberately looking to get high. God, what if she took some!!

Now, I lock up everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 04:54 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
I also grew suspicious of dinner guests taking an inordinate amount of time in my bathroom LOL. I never had anything worth stealing in there, but it creeped me out to have people looking through my toiletries and medicines. I now keep anything like that in my kitchen cupboards.

I read one time about a trick to play on nosy bathroom people - to put a bunch of marbles in the medicine cabinet LOL. I'm not sure how you can accomplish this in reality, but I like the idea.
LMAO, I LOVE that.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:35 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,053,480 times
Emotionally healthy people do not ask others to do stuff for them that they can do for themselves.

I came home one day from church to see that someone had cut my grass. I went over to the neighbor to ask her if she saw who it was. I was mad cause I like to cut my own grass.

She said it was her and she thought she was helping me. I told her to stay out of my yard and her response was " What is wrong with you? I was just trying to be friendly." It was then I knew my neighbor didn't have good boundaries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology