Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 09:38 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,795,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildColonialGirl View Post
I'm thinking mental illness like the OP's. The increase in risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, cancer, and the quality of life decrease. It's a sign of how deeply disordered the OP is that he would think this is something one would even suggest or consider.
Let me ask you this, though--do transgender people live shorter lives than cisgender people live if transphobia is completely taken out of the picture?

Also, how about you actually present a viable alternative to surgical castration? After all, abstaining from penis-in-vagina sex with all fertile and potentially fertile cis-women for the rest of my life is certainly not a viable option. Likewise, relying on someone else's word in regards to abortion and/or adoption is certainly not a viable option due to the fact that "I trusted him/her" certainly isn't an acceptable excuse to avoid paying child support. In addition to this, relying on non-drastic birth control certainly is certainly not a viable option due to the fact that this would mean relying on luck, something which is completely unacceptable to me. Thus, exactly which, if any, viable alternatives to surgical castration are there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2015, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildColonialGirl View Post
A doctor wouldn't do it. It would be counter to good medical practice,
And performing elective cosmetic surgeries on people isn't counter of good medical practice?

Old 12-25-2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
OP, just don't have sex with women. No one is forcing you. You can't be "forced" to pay child support if you are never in the position to impregnate a woman.

Let others decide whether they are willing to be responsible for possible consequences of sex. Since you have issues with the consequences, the easiest way would be to stop having sex with women.
Frankly, I react just as well to this advice of yours as pro-choice cis-women do when pro-lifers give them this very same advice. Indeed, surgical castration plus hormone replacement therapy is certainly far superior to this advice of yours.

Quote:
You don't appear to trust them, anyway.
That's because saying "I trusted him/her" certainly isn't an acceptable excuse to avoid paying child support in the event of an unplanned pregnancy and a change of mind in regards to abortion or adoption. Indeed, if it was an acceptable excuse to avoid paying child support, then you and I would certainly be having a very different conversation in regards to trust.

Also, though, this position and view of mine certainly isn't gender-specific or sex-specific. After all, if I was a fertile cis-woman who was into cis-men, then I would likewise never rely on any cis-man's word and promises in regards to adoption due to the fact that he can lie or change his mind in regards to this later on.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:50 PM

@WildColonialGirl: Are you willing to pay all of my child support for me for 18+ years in the event of at least one unplanned pregnancy? If not, then why exactly are you criticizing my desire to get surgically castrated here? After all, removing one's gonads and subsequently taking hormone replacement therapy certainly does not appear to be that bad from the accounts of actual eunuchs and transgender people.

Indeed, how about you actually present a viable alternative to surgical castration which does not involve abstinence in any form, which does not rely on luck in any form, and which does not rely on trust in any form?

Can you actually provide such a viable alternative to surgical castration? If so, then please tell me exactly what this viable alternative to surgical castration is!

Also, for the record, my own views on the risk of an unplanned pregnancy are simply based on the views of pro-choice women on CityData such as Nila Jones. However, unlike these women, I myself certainly don't have the guaranteed option of abortion in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:58 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Futurist.........

Get a vasectomy then invest in a good microscope so you can check for little swimmers whenever you think you might get lucky.

What the hell, you could check your stuff everyday, ya know, just for the fun of it.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Futurist.........

Get a vasectomy then invest in a nice microscope so you can check for little swimmers whenever you think you might get lucky.

What the hell, you could check your stuff everyday, ya know, just for the fun of it.
The thing is, though, that I can certainly screw-up in regards to this! Plus, can't a vasectomy fail extremely unexpectedly (as in, several minutes or less after a successful semen analysis)?

Old 12-25-2015, 10:03 PM

Also, how about doctors who perform vasectomies show some actual confidence in their procedures by being willing to pay all of their patients' child support payments for 18+ years in the event of a vasectomy failure?

Old 12-25-2015, 10:31 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Frankly, I react just as well to this advice of yours as pro-choice cis-women do when pro-lifers give them this very same advice. Indeed, surgical castration plus hormone replacement therapy is certainly far superior to this advice of yours.
Well, then get yourself surgically castrated. Or switch to men. But stop complaining about it. You're not alone; everyone on this planet has to face the same consequences. The only difference is that you seem so obsessed with it.

I don't know why we need to discuss this for so long.

You have a serious issue with the idea that you can't have sex without facing the risk of getting a woman pregnant. That's YOUR problem. YOU deal with it. Get castrated, don't have sex, I don't care. It's no one's problem but your own, and other MRA/Red Pillers/Whatever out there, who seem to be angry with women for "getting themselves" pregnant and "forcing" men to support the children they fathered.

Quote:
That's because saying "I trusted him/her" certainly isn't an acceptable excuse to avoid paying child support in the event of an unplanned pregnancy and a change of mind in regards to abortion or adoption.
It doesn't appear that you like women. That's where I'm going with that.

It seems that supporting a child that you helped create is considered by you to be one of the worst things that could happen to you.

That's also your problem, and it's a problem that you share with these MRA/misogynist/Red Piller types. Yawn.

Old 12-25-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
Well, then get yourself surgically castrated. Or switch to men. But stop complaining about it. You're not alone; everyone on this planet has to face the same consequences. The only difference is that you seem so obsessed with it.

I don't know why we need to discuss this for so long.

You have a serious issue with the idea that you can't have sex without facing the risk of getting a woman pregnant. That's YOUR problem. YOU deal with it. Get castrated, don't have sex, I don't care. It's no one's problem but your own, and other MRA/Red Pillers/Whatever out there, who seem to be angry with women for "getting themselves" pregnant and "forcing" men to support the children they fathered.
Actually, No, not everyone has to deal with the risk of being forced to pay child support simply for consenting to sex. After all, many cis-women can simply get abortions in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.

Quote:
It doesn't appear that you like women. That's where I'm going with that.
False; rather, I simply never rely on anyone's word or promise in regards to ending a life or a potential life or in regards to transferring custody of a life to other people.

Quote:
It seems that supporting a child that you helped create is considered by you to be one of the worst things that could happen to you.

That's also your problem, and it's a problem that you share with these MRA/misogynist/Red Piller types. Yawn.
Unlike you, I myself am certainly not filthy rich. Indeed, when your family and ancestors will live in poverty for decades in a Communist hellhole with no way of escaping this hellhole, then maybe you can understand why exactly I value money so much.

Also, though, should I be forced to pay child support to some poor kid if I will donate my kidney to this poor kid? After all, I am the reason that this poor kid is still alive today due to the fact that my kidney donation to this poor kid prolonged/extended this poor kid's existence and lifespan.

Old 12-25-2015, 11:02 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Actually, No, not everyone has to deal with the risk of being forced to pay child support simply for consenting to sex. After all, many cis-women can simply get abortions in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.
And THAT'S what makes you so angry. THAT'S what this whole thread is about. How "unfair" that is to men like you.

Quote:
Unlike you, I myself am certainly not filthy rich. Indeed, when your family and ancestors will live in poverty for decades in a Communist hellhole with no way of escaping this hellhole, then maybe you can understand why exactly I value money so much.
If you have Internet access, you are undoubtedly more well off than many people who manage to support their children. There are people all over this world who manage to do it. That you have some phobia about dealing with the consequences of your actions (having sex) is your problem.

Quote:
Also, though, should I be forced to pay child support to some poor kid if I will donate my kidney to this poor kid? After all, I am the reason that this poor kid is still alive today due to the fact that my kidney donation to this poor kid prolonged/extended this poor kid's existence and lifespan.
This is all about how you resent having to be responsible for the consequences of having sex. A lot of red pillers and MRAs have the same lament. Yawn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology