Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2017, 08:07 AM

3,536 posts, read 12,273,889 times

Advertisements

When my robot vacuum gets stuck and only vacuums half my house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 08:28 AM

4,840 posts, read 3,604,216 times
I ate too much dinner and was stuffed, so I couldn't try the new recipe of ketogenic bread I made as it finished cooking after dinner.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:28 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,750,940 times
I threw some stale bread out for the crows and squirrels and one piece landed on my garage roof because I am a bad pitcher. I am counting on the animals to get it, but so far they have ignored it completely. I wish I had a butler or manservant so I didn't have to deal with the piece of bread on my garage roof.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:37 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,320,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I threw some stale bread out for the crows and squirrels and one piece landed on my garage roof because I am a bad pitcher. I am counting on the animals to get it, but so far they have ignored it completely. I wish I had a butler or manservant so I didn't have to deal with the piece of bread on my garage roof.
I wish you had a manservant because I really like typing and saying "manservant". Like this comment has allowed me to write manservant 2, no 3 times in a brief couple of sentences. With no context, dropping the word into conversations is getting weird.

Oh, and I get allergy shots. They hurt and my arms (3 shots so each arm is abused) are tender for a day or two. What's up with that?

Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,750,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I wish you had a manservant because I really like typing and saying "manservant". Like this comment has allowed me to write manservant 2, no 3 times in a brief couple of sentences. As it is now, dropping the word into conversations is getting weird.

Oh, and I get allergy shots. They hurt and my arms (3 shots so each arm is abused) are tender for a day or two. What's up with that?
I wish you had a manservant to get your allergy shots for you! It's a rough life, having no manservants, isn't it? I wish I had planned ahead and had a jar marked, "Manservant Fund." Problem solved.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:58 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,320,453 times
Quote:
I wish you had a manservant to get your allergy shots for you! It's a rough life, having no manservants, isn't it? I wish I had planned ahead and had a jar marked, "Manservant Fund." Problem solved.
That comment has changed my entire world view. Not sure if I'm grateful because it's a bit unsettling, but I thought you should know.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:16 PM

4,168 posts, read 3,358,936 times
Quote:
I woud loan you mine, but I sent him to the Bahamas to pick up seashells.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:25 AM

15,199 posts, read 10,163,665 times
I'm jealous! I want a manservant, preferably one will put my sunscreen on for me so I won't miss places and get a burn.

And it wouldn't hurt if he looked like Tom Selleck or Jim Caviezel.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:14 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,801,873 times
Might a gentleman's gentleman also pack one's extremely varied wardrobe selections for an extremely varied upcoming holiday, without including every garment in one's possession? Would said GG also advise as to what's becoming, respectable, practical, functional, and likely to leave a good impression on one's holiday companions? Might he iron or otherwise freshen said garments upon arrival at one's holiday destination(s)?

Might he research suitable overnight destinations and make reservations, making sure all such destinations include striking scenery, additional local attractions and activities, pleasant amenities, convenience, and character?

And might said GG also chauffeur one to these holiday destination(s), allowing one to read, snooze, email, surf the Web, or enjoy the passing scenery from the back seat, where one might also enjoy snacking from the delicious picnic fare provided by the GG, thus arriving refreshed and rested?

If so, I definitely need the services of a GG. Ideally one whose services will not deplete my budget, who is pleasant, a great driver, and who appears or disappears as desired along the way.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:15 AM

4,168 posts, read 3,358,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
I'm jealous! I want a manservant, preferably one will put my sunscreen on for me so I won't miss places and get a burn.

And it wouldn't hurt if he looked like Tom Selleck or Jim Caviezel.
Can't help you there. Mine looks like Arthur Treacher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology