Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2017, 12:33 PM

87,993 posts, read 83,805,998 times

Advertisements

And another thing. My reading glasses broke so I bought another pair, but I couldn't tell how much they were because I couldn't see the price. After the cashier rang them up, I realized they were more expensive than I thought, but I needed them so I paid. Then I had to sit in the car with tweezers and a pen trying to break into the packaging so I could use them. The whole ordeal was very stressful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2017, 01:32 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,320,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't understand why they have to put those little tiny stickers on every single apple. Most of the time when I remove them in the morning to wash the apple and pack it to take to work, some of the skin comes off and then the apple has a brown spot when I go to eat it after lunch.
Those things don't taste very good either. Not that I've ever been that daft, but that guy who told me he bit into an apple with the sticker on, boy was he dumb

Old 05-08-2017, 01:57 PM

761 posts, read 599,101 times
I get emails from an effervescent bubbly bouncy Pollyanna

first thing in the morning

she begins her email with "Happy Monday"

Or worse "wakey-wakey"

really, even Tony Soprano is turning in his grave.

Old 05-08-2017, 03:18 PM

2,148 posts, read 1,683,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidaldream View Post
I get emails from an effervescent bubbly bouncy Pollyanna

first thing in the morning

she begins her email with "Happy Monday"

Or worse "wakey-wakey"

really, even Tony Soprano is turning in his grave.

"Sounds like someone has a case of the 'Mondays'"

I love Office Space...

Old 05-08-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
"Sounds like someone has a case of the 'Mondays'"

I love Office Space...

Funny haha

Old 05-08-2017, 11:46 PM

30,585 posts, read 24,921,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't understand why they have to put those little tiny stickers on every single apple. Most of the time when I remove them in the morning to wash the apple and pack it to take to work, some of the skin comes off and then the apple has a brown spot when I go to eat it after lunch.
I hate those stickers! I take them off and drop them down the garbage disposal. I wonder if some day we will have to call a plumber to unstick the disposal!

Old 05-09-2017, 04:22 PM

67,666 posts, read 60,197,371 times
My outdoor fan (by HUNTER no less - only four years old) just died today. So now if we want to sit out on the patio on our new patio sofa, we need to also go buy a new patio fan. Dang it.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:57 AM

2,606 posts, read 2,683,999 times
I am bored with life.. what the H is wrong with me

Old 05-10-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
My outdoor fan (by HUNTER no less - only four years old) just died today. So now if we want to sit out on the patio on our new patio sofa, we need to also go buy a new patio fan. Dang it.
did you first check the electrical box to make sure that circuit didn't get overloaded and turn itself off?
No doubt you have already checked that, but just had to say it.

OKAY, now for my first world problem..

I'm having a hard time getting out of my chair and leaving CD behind for a while.
Geeze.. Get up already!! (<<----- that's me yelling at myself)

Old 05-10-2017, 05:16 PM

67,666 posts, read 60,197,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidaldream View Post
did you first check the electrical box to make sure that circuit didn't get overloaded and turn itself off?
No doubt you have already checked that, but just had to say it.

OKAY, now for my first world problem..

I'm having a hard time getting out of my chair and leaving CD behind for a while.
Geeze.. Get up already!! (<<----- that's me yelling at myself)
Yes, I did check that by the way.

Anyway, we bought a fan. It was a boring way to spend money. So boring. Now we have a new patio fan. Yippee.

Now I have to get dressed to go out for dinner. I know I'll have a good time once I get there, but I really don't want to go through all the rigamarole. I mean, I sort of do but why can't I be like Samantha on "Bewitched" and just wiggle my nose and be ready?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology