Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 03:42 AM

866 posts, read 624,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheInternet View Post
I'm 19 and I feel depressed most of the time. The older I get, the less I can relate to anyone : peers, family, etc. I always feel out of place no matter where I am and feel lost and don't know what to do with myself. I spend almost all of my time alone except when I go to class or work where I awkwardly interract with people and make them uncomfortable. I always feel like I am just dead weight aimlessly floating through life unable to make connections to anyone. People have little interest in me for example whenever I am in a restaurant with other people the waitress will never look at me, just the other people unless I am blatantly talking directly to him/her.

I have no idea what to do with myself in any given situation. I have no idea how people my age date. I thought I almost had one but then even that fizzled out and I'' once again left with nothing. Sorry for the rambling don't know what to put here
All that you are writing could be the sad consequences of bad parenting or it might be a spiritual thing so examine the way you were raised to find any areas of pain, anger or unhappiness in your childhood or go here to take a look at questions about one's personal identity: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHRGC18Bb8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology