Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 03:18 PM

4,213 posts, read 8,283,049 times

Advertisements

you're probably effeminate.. in a place like nebraska i can manage that would bug a lot of women. in a big city they would probabl want to be your friend .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2017, 01:16 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,557,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I think it is funny I have worked in many centers with many employees and had many, many roommates over the years.

I am a guy but I find it interesting that women in general seem to really dislike me. They look the other way, won't talk to me or ignore me when I talk with them.

Even women who I would say are extremely unattractive with lots and lots of issues tend to treat me very, very rudely.

Meanwhile, I have had many, many wonderful male roommates over the years. Some of them who were very good looking have admitted they were attracted to me.

Even some roommates who I have lived with who were primarily attracted to women, would complement me.

I have had many, many guys over the years who have complemented me for being muscular or that they thought I looked good.

Meanwhile, women no matter what they look like just seem to really not like me at all.

Even if I am nice to a women who works in customer service, she seems to look the other way.

I can only think of one women like when I was 23, who ever flirted with me.
I've read lots of your posts on another sub-forum, and it seems like you are never happy about anything. Also, I suspect women like you about as much as you appear to like them.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:21 AM

102,110 posts, read 107,301,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
If he's gay, it probably comes across in the way he interacts with people. Women are probably quick to "friend zone" him.
What the OP described wasn't friend-zoning, though. It was more like hostility or active dislike.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:23 PM

13,513 posts, read 19,228,768 times
I think women aren't attracted to the OP because they realize they can't compete with HIM...he sounds like he's put himself on a pedestal..one that no woman would want to even bother competing with...what for?
Who wants to be with someone that thinks more highly of himself than anyone else.

He may wonder why women don't express interest in him...I'm wondering why??? why do you even care op?
Sounds like the men that admire you and the fact that they do is giving you all the satisfaction you want in life.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:26 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,547,182 times
Why does a gay man care about what women think?

Old 05-17-2017, 05:32 PM

2,222 posts, read 2,334,929 times
You're so vain.
I bet you think this thread is about you !

Old 05-22-2017, 03:54 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,069,149 times
I always got female vibes off of the OP. No offense, dude, but I thought you were a woman.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:58 AM

13,556 posts, read 9,976,554 times
What was the woman like, that flirted with you?

Old 05-22-2017, 10:06 AM

7,996 posts, read 10,370,853 times
I don't think it has anything to do with your attraction to men. Most women really like the company of gay men, as there is no sexual pressure. If there are really THAT many women who don't like you, I am going to say it has nothing to do with your appearance. The men I know who are in this boat are there because they are crass, obnoxious, or otherwise offensive. Other guys may think that is cool and funny, but most women find it immature and even offensive.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:35 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,046,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with your attraction to men. Most women really like the company of gay men, as there is no sexual pressure. If there are really THAT many women who don't like you, I am going to say it has nothing to do with your appearance. The men I know who are in this boat are there because they are crass, obnoxious, or otherwise offensive. Other guys may think that is cool and funny, but most women find it immature and even offensive.
Women don't like jerks.
Jerks like jerks though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology