Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 04:21 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian75 View Post
Ok but someone meeting me for a date and making an excuse to leave as soon as they see me, is not because my confidence. I’ll never forget it, I was thinner at this point also. This was about 12 years ago. We talked for a week and we planned to meet at a restaurant. We met out front and he waived and seemed very friendly. I saw he was on his phone so I walked inside to wait, he waived me outside and said his sisters car broke down and he had to go get her and would call me after. He never did. What else could that have meant?
LOL at the (irony??) of "waived".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 08:12 PM

260 posts, read 473,134 times
The other way to look at it is you've likely dodged multiple bullets. Considering a lot of relationships end up in the chitter how good are all these ppls pickers anyway? Everyone has issues.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:54 PM

919 posts, read 609,505 times
Over the years many really good looking girls have complained that they feel ignored by guys.

Let's face it, generally speaking, beautiful girls tend to be high maintenance & end up with wealthy guys. Unless they drive a Ferrari, most guys don't think they've got a chance so they don't bother trying.
We live in a shallow world.

Old 12-09-2017, 11:28 PM

2,913 posts, read 2,048,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Over the years many really good looking girls have complained that they feel ignored by guys.

Let's face it, generally speaking, beautiful girls tend to be high maintenance & end up with wealthy guys. Unless they drive a Ferrari, most guys don't think they've got a chance so they don't bother trying.
This is sadly true in a lot of cases....and I lived in Southern California.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:15 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian75 View Post
I’m 5’5. 36 DD.

But my friend who is 100 lbs overweight (and bad teeth and hair) gets men left and right.

No I’m not weird, no I don’t have an annoying voice or bad breath.

Sorry, having big breasts doesn't automatically make you beautiful. It appears that is what your main focus is on...

It takes a lot more then boobs to make you beautiful. Look in your inner mirror.. sometimes personality and the way you talk to someone has an effect on how you are perceived. The way you talk? The way you treat people? Who knows... There are a lot of things that take you out of someone's little black book.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:10 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
LOL at the (irony??) of "waived".
I know, I liked that, too.

Old 12-10-2017, 06:56 PM

6,438 posts, read 6,917,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post

If you do bother trying, you might catch one. I married my trophy wife when I was a young lad, now I'm an old-ish man, and I've saved myself the trouble and expense of having to look again (and pay the first one off).

Old 12-11-2017, 01:27 AM

9,891 posts, read 11,764,474 times
The big question is, Why is a married woman out there wanting to attract men to herself?

One thing being overlooked is the OP is married with a husband. If she is out there seeking a man like she makes it sound like she is, as he says her husband is impotent. The fact that a married woman is out there looking for a man's attention, is enough to keep them away. Decent men do not want to get involved with a married woman. The more the woman seeks men's attention, the more they run away from a married woman. A married woman is considered not acceptable to most men, especially married men, and men in a relationship with someone else..

Due to her being married, is enough to keep men away from her. The more she looks to be available to other men, the faster they will run from her. And they pass this fact around to other men, so they all just avoid her.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:03 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,048,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtrader View Post
The big question is, Why is a married woman out there wanting to attract men to herself?

One thing being overlooked is the OP is married with a husband. If she is out there seeking a man like she makes it sound like she is, as he says her husband is impotent. The fact that a married woman is out there looking for a man's attention, is enough to keep them away. Decent men do not want to get involved with a married woman. The more the woman seeks men's attention, the more they run away from a married woman. A married woman is considered not acceptable to most men, especially married men, and men in a relationship with someone else..

Due to her being married, is enough to keep men away from her. The more she looks to be available to other men, the faster they will run from her. And they pass this fact around to other men, so they all just avoid her.
I understand what you are saying, but you make it sound like a married woman has a disease or something. Lol

Old 12-11-2017, 02:26 PM

9,891 posts, read 11,764,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Steel View Post
I understand what you are saying, but you make it sound like a married woman has a disease or something. Lol
Not in anyway. But a set of rings on her finger, says OFF LIMIT, meaning not available. If a married woman is trying to be extra friendly with men, it says to men she is on the make behind her husbands back, and that says keep away.

The more she tries to attract other men to be around her, the more it drives them away.

People need to realize there are two types of infidelity, that are grounds for divorce in many states. #1 is sexual infidelity, with the woman having sex with other men. #2 is called emotional infidelity, with women giving their time and emotions to another man, behind her husbands back. Or the man can be committing infidelity.

When a married woman is complaining that men are not paying her the attention like they would a single woman, it says she is looking for thrills, and the men are not interested in giving her what she craves, and it upsets her.

And the more that she tries to get her thrills of having other men paying attention to her, the more it drives them away from her.

Here is a good short piece to explain it.

What is emotional infidelity?

And something to think about. Emotional infidelity breaks up more marriages than sexual infidelity.

I have seen numerous marriages and relationships get in trouble over emotional infidelity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology