Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 04:47 PM

534 posts, read 485,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
You've just rocked my whole world. Here I've been being nice to women, opening their doors, paying attention to their interests and needs, taking them nice places for dinner, making them laugh. Kissing them. Who knew I had it all wrong! Darn, I have only 4 girlfriends right now. I bet if I treated them poorly I might have 10. I'll have to try this misogynism!

Unfortunately I'm not lonely and I don't think I can fake it. I'm having too good a time being a gentleman. Taking them out to dinner and such. Kissing the ladies!

In truth I'm jam packed with energy. I'm into life every day, work out at LA fitness, very active in work and hobby activities. I don't think misogynism would work for me. I'd have to fake not liking women but that would be a lie.
This was funny! Yes, you have really great energy! Which, IMO, is really what anybody is ever responding to, even though we say things like we like someone's looks or circumstances or whatever (we objectify the vibration in order to label what's going on), there is just the energy in me and the energy in you and if there is a match...viola, interaction/relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2018, 05:17 PM

506 posts, read 504,345 times
Why are you targeting men, instead of adding "and vice versa"? Why are misandrist women given a pass?

Old 03-12-2018, 06:42 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,694,582 times
It makes sense that the weakest men would unleash their fury not just on women, but also on children, animals and the disabled. Men of color on the other hand are perhaps seen as more misogynistic due to the media and brainwashing of white supremacy systems.

Old 03-12-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBAinTexas View Post
Why are you targeting men, instead of adding "and vice versa"? Why are misandrist women given a pass?
Oh sure if you also want to discuss vice versa, you're welcome to do so.

Old 03-12-2018, 09:04 PM

14,530 posts, read 19,986,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by typical_guinea_pig View Post
This was funny! Yes, you have really great energy! Which, IMO, is really what anybody is ever responding to, even though we say things like we like someone's looks or circumstances or whatever (we objectify the vibration in order to label what's going on), there is just the energy in me and the energy in you and if there is a match...viola, interaction/relationship.
Of course you are right. Any success I have in my relationships with women are related to my energy and enthusiasm, and my great respect for women, and knowing that you catch far more women by charming them. In real life I rate myself as average looks (5 out of 10) but I constantly attract women 7-8 just because I charm them and respect them.

I have good vibes. They realize after meeting me that I am a genuine gentleman who appreciates their feminine attention. It's just that simple, and it works. All you have to do is (1) be yourself, and (2) make sure "yourself" is a person you are proud and enthusiastic to be.

Jeez, I wish making money was this simple!

Old 03-12-2018, 09:18 PM

14,530 posts, read 19,986,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBAinTexas View Post
Why are misandrist women given a pass?
Misandrist women are given a zero on my dance card. They can have fun with their knitting needles for all I care.

Old 03-12-2018, 10:36 PM

34,822 posts, read 30,885,993 times
If you have low self-esteem, it's easy to get bitter. If you feel slighted by women, it's easy to become bitter toward them. You can't make a sweeping consensus of all men in this position from the rule, but I think very lonely men, in general, are probably more hostile toward women than more normally adjusted men.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:35 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,110,864 times
actually the most sexist men tend to be the ones rather successful with women, "can't be a playa if you don't have women to play with"

Also those guys who have never had to put any effort into attracting women and usually misogynist and sexist from day one.

The lonely guys tend to start off loving women, put them on a pedestal and only become sexist or misogynist after years of rejection and/or emotional abuse at the hands of women.

Old 03-13-2018, 09:07 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,891,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
It makes sense that the weakest men would unleash their fury not just on women, but also on children, animals and the disabled. Men of color on the other hand are perhaps seen as more misogynistic due to the media and brainwashing of white supremacy systems.
Does the idea of lashing out at children tie in with your post last week stating that, as a teen, you thought pedophilia was a good thing?

What is the nature of the lashing out that potentially occurs between "lonely" men and those the lonely man perceives as weaker?

What is the real issue here?

Old 03-13-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Does the idea of lashing out at children tie in with your post last week stating that, as a teen, you thought pedophilia was a good thing?

What is the nature of the lashing out that potentially occurs between "lonely" men and those the lonely man perceives as weaker?

What is the real issue here?
Wtf? When did I say that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology