Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:14 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBAinTexas View Post
Does a wallet reflect the person who owns it?

I will go first. In my wallet are:

One credit card
One debit card
One driver's license (state of Texas)
One health insurance card
2 one-dollar bills with George's head facing up (had a $20 bill.)
That's it.

My wallet is a bifold. Don't know if it reflects the person's personality. It is also old, made from the same kind of leather as a catcher's mitt. Never lost a threading or stitch. Just spotting and conforming from years of using it.

I am a minimalist, so this reflects me. I am also a neat freak who likes quality items.

Does a George Costanza wallet show the carrier is a hoarder?
A Capital One Card with a $0 balance on it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 07:45 PM

5,483 posts, read 3,926,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBAinTexas View Post
Does a wallet reflect the person who owns it?

I will go first. In my wallet are:

One credit card
One debit card
One driver's license (state of Texas)
One health insurance card
2 one-dollar bills with George's head facing up (had a $20 bill.)
That's it.

My wallet is a bifold. Don't know if it reflects the person's personality. It is also old, made from the same kind of leather as a catcher's mitt. Never lost a threading or stitch. Just spotting and conforming from years of using it.

I am a minimalist, so this reflects me. I am also a neat freak who likes quality items.

Does a George Costanza wallet show the carrier is a hoarder?
The fact that I don't carry a wallet probably reflects my ultra-minimalist ways and perhaps also my tendency towards laziness--I don't want to be bothered with one. I keep my license and money in my pocket; don't see the need for anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology