Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 10:48 AM

4,168 posts, read 2,565,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Like being naked, going to the bathroom, sex, etc.?
Haha, yeah . And all the while they are thinking "You aren't doing it right".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I'm laughing about this topic, particularly AT the members who posted criticism.

Her cat jumped on my back (she and I were under the covers) during a session of rumpty pumpty.

My dog has sometimes jumped on the bed during the ... activity, and promptly curled up and fell asleep, bored. He just wanted to be with us. Dogs are like that. I like that they're like that!

In his younger years my dog saw my leg as a sexual object. He'd already been fixed and as he grew and his hormones faded he lost interest in my leg.

I think when I got my first dog I was a bit conscious of going naked or having sex in front of him, but I quickly adjusted to the fact that he just didn't care any more than your tropical fish care. Hmmm... Or do they?
Alright, I have to ask this silly question. Wow, is your profile photo really you? If so, you have been blessed beyond measure. Very, very nicely done. If it isn't you, somebody else has been blessed beyond measure, lol. Either way, that was some tasty eye candy. Thank you very much.

Yes, I'm old, but I'm not dead yet . I can still appreciate natural talent.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondebaerde View Post
I, too, was devastated by this as a teen that the dog had one up on me. Sadly, I'm not double jointed, though if I was I wouldn't leave the house much either so maybe it's for the best.
I know, no fair . But think of the money saved, and the heartbreak avoided if only.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
It's distracting, but the only time I really felt bothered was when my cat walked into the bathroom, stood still, and sniffed. As if her litter box smells like a bed of roses.
"Stinky humanz. And they complainz abt my potty box. The nerves."

Old 05-21-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Hey what's funny is when a new friend comes to visit you and your dog sticks its nose in their crotch.

That darn Rover, I can't take him anywhere!
But a crotch is just about at nose level, perfectly situated. And polite dogs always say hello to the rear end first . It's just how things are done.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You can't be serious.
You can't be serious that you didn't recognize that as a joke? Oh well, have to explain everything I guess, lol.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
My dog always looks a little freaked out when I strip down for the shower
But you keep taking your skin off like a snake for crying out loud! Who wouldn't be alarmed at that .

Old 05-21-2018, 12:02 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,109,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Alright, I have to ask this silly question. Wow, is your profile photo really you? If so, you have been blessed beyond measure. Very, very nicely done. If it isn't you, somebody else has been blessed beyond measure, lol. Either way, that was some tasty eye candy. Thank you very much.

Yes, I'm old, but I'm not dead yet . I can still appreciate natural talent.
Oh my gosh no! I only wish I looked like my profile pic, and could be that age too! I would just totally devastate femininity! I'm not doing such a bad job as a sr. citizen but that is certainly not me! Actually I recently changed my profile pic from Clark Gable (a very dashing man!) just because I saw the image I am using now because the subject was just so sexy hansome. If I were that good looking and that age I would doubtless become a gigolo! Or a rock star if I had any talent.

My profile pic almost turns me on, and I'm a 100% heterosexual man!

I'm a very average looking sr. citizen, slightly below average height, slightly above a healthy weight, and having a damned fine time staying active in my retirement and getting my money's worth out of OurTime.com (50+ dating site). And I have a mustache.

Here's another one: On the Internet the men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI! (Not true, but funny!)

If I were the model in the pic I would be very busy working out a challenging and financially rewarding career during my days (probably writing fiction) and spend my nights entertaining my coterie of beautiful lasses.

And I'd let my dog watch us cavort!

Quote:
"Stinky humanz. And they complainz abt my potty box. The nerves."
FWIW one of my dates has a space age cat box that looks like a life support pod, and when the cat is done the machine automatically cycles the litter and refreshes itself. She says she never has cat litter box problems.

Quote:
But a crotch is just about at nose level, perfectly situated. And polite dogs always say hello to the rear end first . It's just how things are done.
Yes, that is the doggy way of a meet and greet. We humans shake hands or exchange air kisses.

Old 05-21-2018, 12:40 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Her cat jumped on my back (she and I were under the covers) during a session of rumpty pumpty.
Omg... thanks for making me laugh loudly, when I'm supposed to be doing actual work right now! I think "rumpty pumpty" is my new favorite phrase now.

And no, I don't really feel "weird" around my pets, but I have learned one thing since getting a dog - never bend over (like to pick up something) when you're naked, unless you enjoy a wet nose up your butt.

Old 05-21-2018, 12:52 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,109,373 times
I rather like foreign slang. (French in this case. I use foreign words just to mess with my friends' heads. My sister is teaching me how to curse in Afrikaans.)

And yes on the wet nose thing, been there done that, reprogrammed me brain to not do that any more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology