U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 10:30 AM

22,491 posts, read 11,581,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Maybe we do Ö. and then they like it
Yes, Iíve had women grope me without warning. Didnít complain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 10:32 AM
Status: "Disagreeing is not the same thing as trolling." (set 6 days ago)

9,438 posts, read 3,628,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
It's pretty common. And then on forums everyone gets on and says "where were these teachers when I was in 6th grade????" haha sexual assault, so enviable!

We basically have a cultural definition of sexual assault whereby women cannot be guilty of it. It's disgusting.
Yes, it is pretty nauseating to read those types of posts.

If a teacher was doing something to my 6th grade son I'd want to beat the crap out of her. I'm tired of women getting a free pass.

Just recently in my city, a 23 year old female teacher was caught having sex in public with her 15 year old student. She got no jail time and only has to register as a sex offender for ten years. After that, she's off the hook.

Old 06-28-2019, 11:46 AM

9,344 posts, read 6,245,937 times
Read your local newspapers...Look at all of the female teachers being arrested for molesting and having sex with male underage students

Old 06-28-2019, 01:09 PM

43,533 posts, read 52,616,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
But in the realms of consensual deviancy, women are taking over. Women lead their men into polyamory more, women make up a large amount of the kink communities. And I even know plenty of vanilla woman who are playing the field while the men are crying out wanting commitment, a wife and family. I feel like the old roles have nearly flipped. I am certainly not complaining but it is intriguing to observe.
None of that is 'predatory' or harming others.

Old 06-28-2019, 01:33 PM

11,824 posts, read 7,293,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
None of that is 'predatory' or harming others.
Yeah. I tried to say in my first posts here, that I wasn't sure precisely what the OP was saying, because to me, "deviant" does not mean someone who is predatory or does harm. I was finding the terminology a bit confusing. But seeing everyone steer in the direction of consent-violators, I adjusted and spoke to that instead.

Most people who are outside the norm, or "deviant" in some manner, aren't necessarily going to be sexually unethical individuals. It annoys me to no end when that sort of thing is implied. (Like how some believe that condoning homosexuality is the same as condoning pedophilia or something like that.)

It's not all just shades of abnormality.

Old 06-28-2019, 05:26 PM

18 posts, read 2,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Yes, Iíve had women grope me without warning. Didnít complain.
I'd consider myself lucky to be groped at this point

Old 06-28-2019, 05:57 PM

43,142 posts, read 41,752,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversePolarity View Post

You'd feel lucky if it was your boss?
Your 70-year-old neighbor?
A step-relative?

If you've never been a victim, you need to learn that this isn't a joke. This is the kind of warped thinking that makes this question relevant in the first place.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:34 PM
Status: "Disagreeing is not the same thing as trolling." (set 6 days ago)

9,438 posts, read 3,628,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversePolarity View Post
Why?

Old 06-28-2019, 06:56 PM

6,166 posts, read 2,849,330 times
They skim the concept of just under the radar.
Twisting their perversion in such away as to play victim .
Case and point. The canada couple who raped and tortured the young sister. Her own sister tortured and watched her hubby rape the girl. Most are sadist of the third party kind. She would later insist she was a victim of her husbands antics.
Locally we have a small community of low life's that think nothing of letting their kids be borrowed by pedos.
The mothers seem to have their victim stance down pat...ohh judge it's the economy! They are in a sect that is protected by religion so they use that as...see we are being targeted for our practices. Yet bizarrely they delight in their kids being used.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:45 PM

7,931 posts, read 5,978,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticseas View Post
Something I've wondered. The only time female predators are acknowledged is in the media when it comes to adult female teachers and teenage boys. However, in nearly all of these cases, the social perception (at least from a large amount of men) is that these women 'gifted' these boys and they must have enjoyed it.

Perhaps that's the heart of the reason why so few women predators/deviants are caught. The social perception of women being 'delicate' makes it difficult for society to acknowledge female predators as well as even victims to acknowledge they are abused

There's a biological element as well and it's been proven testosterone drives aggression and sexual behavior which would put the male gender more as outliers than females in sexual deviancy

What do you think is the reason? Why do you rarely see women grope other men or women?
It's not as likely covered in the media as men being the predators. But women do get aggressive towards men/boys.

I would know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or