U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 02:32 PM

1,202 posts, read 414,269 times

Advertisements

Separate sets of clothes for various social settings is an expense that fewer people can afford as the middle class disappears into poverty. Climate change is changing what people can wear and still be able to work. The rising cost of driving is putting more people on foot and bike in their commutes. Suits and stiff shoes are becoming (more) ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 02:52 PM

4,292 posts, read 1,590,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
Separate sets of clothes for various social settings is an expense that fewer people can afford as the middle class disappears into poverty. Climate change is changing what people can wear and still be able to work. The rising cost of driving is putting more people on foot and bike in their commutes. Suits and stiff shoes are becoming (more) ridiculous.
Climate change??? Please!! It was in the 90's here yesterday, but that doesn't change the fact that I, anyway, worked in air conditioned splendor from 11:30-8:00, at the height of the hot weather, and I still needed to wear long sleeves so I wouldn't freeze while sitting in my cubicle. I wore a T-shirt to work, but took a light sweater into the office with me.

Old Today, 01:43 AM

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Perhaps she bent over people could see more. I don't know. I worked in a business office where we had lots of people coming in for meetings and there was a strict dress code. No mini skirts for women, no shorts for men or women. Since it's a private employer they can dictate how their workers dress on their premises.
Well it doesn't matter what you wear because you look like a man.
No one sees you and says "shes's hot"
So you aren't a threat to anyone.
No one is jealous of your body.
And you have short ugly legs.
You could never look "too sexy" in a short skirt because you don't have long sexy legs.
So people like you can wear whatever you want because your clothes will never be a distraction because you don't have a desirable body type.
You are a Weeble wobble not a Barbie.
You don't have an attractive or desirable body type and you know it.
That's why you are so jealous of other girls that you play peeping potter games.
Gross you're so nasty.

And females don't bend over in skirts.
They squat.
You are so trashy.
Gross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or