U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM

4,487 posts, read 4,318,558 times

Advertisements

30-50%, depending on the day. Yep, my baseline happiness has been low for many years. I find happiness fleeting at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

7,684 posts, read 4,911,616 times
I'm pretty content, but I'll be even happier once I can find decent employment.

Old Today, 07:50 AM

15,543 posts, read 12,211,703 times
This was a short TV news segment. I tried to do a poll and it wasn't working.
This can turn into a talking point if anybody wants...wasn't thinking about that at first.
I will offer ONE thing, ha...Never think happiness will be found outside...outside of
inside of YOU!*
That is why people have little fleeting moments.

*Not a vacation, more money, a baby or new puppy, a different house, a woman and so on...Nope,
you'll still go up and down...it has to be found inside of your self...no belief in God necessary, either...
takes effort, tho.
Starts with Thought Control...watch the stupid thoughts that just bring you doubt, worry, fear,
depression, low-self esteem, indignation...Stop those stupid-a** thoughts!!~!!
You change the channel when you don't like something, right?

Takes practice is all...you are in control, you are the captain of your own ship.

Think better thoughts.

Old Today, 09:52 AM

1,192 posts, read 467,149 times
20% after a new president it will go up some.

We are still stuck with the same problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or