U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 12:46 AM

1 posts, read 90 times

Advertisements

I've done a lot of awful things that my parents have eventually found out about. The one thing I can think of that I never told them was that I made out with my best girl friend in front of a church boy that was trying to convert me. We also smoked weed together. Then I told his girlfriend that he'd been flirting with me (which was absolutely true) and smoking weed together. So I got him in serious trouble with his girl and walked away unscathed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2019, 12:39 PM

140 posts, read 98,949 times
When in high school my best friend and I used to get into his dad's homemade wine collection. It was to our advantage that he had amassed quite a stockpile over his many years making wine. I'm confident he never knew....

Spent one entire semester at Indiana University (Bloomington) living in my girlfriends (now my wife) dorm room. She had a single unit on the third floor (all girls) of Ashton Hall. Pretty sure some of the other girls became suspicious but, her parents (nor mine) never knew.....still don't.

-

Old 08-06-2019, 10:17 AM

2,342 posts, read 1,361,581 times
had sex with a few of the females in my parents group of friends
was 14
20's

first one was freshly divorced...took my virginity
second was married and got me drunk
third was also freshly divorced and we had a fling that went on for 3-4 years...off and on

no one ever found out

caught my neighbor years ago keying my truck
followed him to a kmart parking lot...and pulled the stems from all 4 tires

when I was 14, friend was watching neighbors house (had key)
we went in and looked through all the drawers...took some cash
found the obese gross wifes dildoe...we put hot sauce all over it...wiped it off...did it again
never did find out if this "spiced" it up for her

Old 08-06-2019, 10:41 AM

12,072 posts, read 7,419,060 times
My parents know all about my personal hijinks. I'm not ashamed of much.

What they don't know, and I don't tell them because I don't really want to hurt them, is that I hold them both in a certain degree of contempt for the way that they have lived their lives. I judge them more than they realize that I do. Though I still do love them...I don't always respect them. I hold them more accountable for their actions, than I think either of them hold themselves.

Old 08-06-2019, 04:22 PM

14,523 posts, read 15,413,684 times
Hi everybody! I've been somewhat login challenged, having computer problems and I've been reading the topic via tablet (no login). I've enjoyed the replies and probably more to come! Thanks people! I thought a "Tequila Sheila" topic like yeah? LOL! Word aside, I've become challenged by my social agenda and I've been appearing less on CD due to abatement of forum addiction. Sorry gang, pretty women have seduced me away from the forum!

It occurred to me I have another good story!!! Yeppers, more dirt on the Dog of Love!

When a tween (centuries ago, or decades) and I live in SoCal, and I had GREAT parents!!! Mom and Dad were totally outdoorsy and as a child my family always spent 3-4 weeks in our High Sierras, but we also sometimes opted for Mexico!!! Damn, fine sport fishing there, and mom 'n dad camped!!! We often stayed at Estero Beach which is maybe an hour south of Tijuana. My parents didn't see any harm in me buying some cherry bombs and firecracker chains in TJ. Well I was responsible in my use, and never attracted any attention... (yeppers, duh)

So like I said I never got ... um ... disciplined? So you can assume I always got away with it!!! :P

Back then Lucky Strike was a favorite non-filter tobacco brand, and like then like now a resourceful tween could get anything including tobacco, so I just got some, not to smoke however.

I would then cram a LS on a cherry bomb and light it, in my high school, and dropped it into a trash can between classes, knowing the tobacco timer would allow me to be seated in class before the fun began!!!

I never told my classmates this story.

Old 08-06-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Well, I got away with it for VERY long time, does that count?
2 Tuedays a month we had a party at my house in High School.
The Absentee List became very long on those 2 Tues.

Then someone blabbed to an idiot that wasn't invited and he told the Principle.
Sure I almost got expelled but that was only #2...needed 3.
My Dad never told my mom....she would blame him and you know what that meant...
no sex for awhile! He was very cool.
He was a bit impressed....later, he laughed when he wanted a drink
during a Football game ...and it was water instead of Vodka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
My then boyfriend spent Spring Break with me in my dorm Room at MSU! If they'd found out I would have been withdrawn from school and probably sent to a covenant (hey, we weren't even Catholic!)
You and BF definitely my kind of people!!! Both of you!

Old Yesterday, 03:11 AM

1,136 posts, read 2,078,234 times
Smoked pot at 13.

Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM

6,849 posts, read 2,470,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Native View Post
Tried cocaine and magic mushrooms
Drove drunk (never got busted)
Had sex with a 14 year old girl (when I was 17) and a 15 year old (when I was 18). Never got busted.
Got caught with weed in Ensenada Mexico (bribed the Federale officer and was let go)
Shoplifted as a teenager never got busted

I shoplifted as a teenager, and never got busted. I did it 2 or 3 times. I stopped it all together, when a friend, who was with me, got busted, and the police came and took her home, etc.

When I was 18, I smoked pot for the first time. I was SOOO paranoid that I'd be found out. But I wasn't. In actuality, I think I could count on one hand how many times I've smoked pot. Might have fingers left over too.

The WORST things I ever did...my parents found out.

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Just to add, I did the cherry bomb in trash can thing only 3-4 times! Kids (and adults with kid hearts), you cannot get away with this kind of sh** if you repeat! Depending on stunt maybe a few times... Keep it up and they will be waiting for you. Best choice: just stop, after at most a few stunts.

Old Today, 11:40 AM

3,619 posts, read 1,591,490 times
When I was 17, I had just gotten the pink slip (paid it off) to my little Pinto car. I took off from SoCal alone and drove to Missouri, without stopping.

I traded the car for two yearling horses and rented a pickup which we boarded up with plywood. I drove back alone cross-country with those two horses swaying in the back.

I had lied about where I went, and Dad was furious at me. Rightly so!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or