U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 01:33 PM

24,671 posts, read 55,543,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
I did hate one child. My cousin who was 5 years younger than me. He was your stereotypical entitled brat whose parents thought he was the greatest thing ever to grace this earth.
I object. You disliked him. You didn't hate him.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:35 PM

4,379 posts, read 4,272,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
Somehow... I find that hard to believe.
lol..

do you know dominius? S/he could well be nice.

Niceness is a spectrum and not an absolute. I don't like children, but i say in general i am not, nor ever have been, a bad person.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:39 PM

4,576 posts, read 7,621,538 times
I freakin hate kids. They are dirty, smelly, foul mouthed, gritty, spoiled, bratty, hungry, non self sufficiant little germ factories. I can't stand the parents who spawned these monsters really either. Over caffeinated, hyper protective, my child can do no wrong because he is my angel types. Ugh get the heck away from me with your diseased child. I do not want swine flu.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:16 PM

24,671 posts, read 55,543,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
I freakin hate kids. They are dirty, smelly, foul mouthed, gritty, spoiled, bratty, hungry, non self sufficiant little germ factories. I can't stand the parents who spawned these monsters really either. Over caffeinated, hyper protective, my child can do no wrong because he is my angel types. Ugh get the heck away from me with your diseased child. I do not want swine flu.
Wow, seems that you came to this conclusion after reading several posts from several human beings who rather represent a subsection of opinion where general population is concerned?

No, of course not. You speak for yourself and show yourself as a pretty messed up human being. That's your druthers and so be it.

I would beg to ask, though, from whence you came? I'd venture to guess that you were once a child? Did you learn nothing from your bad experiences? Did it not ever register that you were misled, misguided? Have you ever thought about growing up and forming your own opinions?

Sorry sacks are potentially salvageable if only they can think.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,136,656 times
I don't want/like kids. Sometimes I'm nice and sometimes I'm not..

Old 09-08-2009, 03:06 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,585,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I object. You disliked him. You didn't hate him.
Actually I hated the little bugger. It takes me a lot to say that about another person but he fit the bill..... Even as an adult, he is a rat b@stard. But then again, he DOES take after his father who is a piece of work himself....

Old 09-08-2009, 04:53 PM

383 posts, read 668,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
It's not the kids who are "evil little brats." It's YOUR interpretation of their behavior. It's subjective and not fact. There's a difference.
Then it's subjective for everyone. No one owns truth.

There are many parents out there who have regretted having children but won't just admit it of course, because society would crucify them.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:18 PM

3,861 posts, read 7,415,098 times
I am neutral towards children that I do not know. I don't like or dislike them. They just aren't important enough to me to elicit any strong emotions.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:15 PM

2,539 posts, read 8,563,766 times
I've realized that what I think is dislike towards children is, often at times, dislikes towards their parents actually.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:35 AM

4,576 posts, read 7,621,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Wow, seems that you came to this conclusion after reading several posts from several human beings who rather represent a subsection of opinion where general population is concerned?

No, of course not. You speak for yourself and show yourself as a pretty messed up human being. That's your druthers and so be it.

I would beg to ask, though, from whence you came? I'd venture to guess that you were once a child? Did you learn nothing from your bad experiences? Did it not ever register that you were misled, misguided? Have you ever thought about growing up and forming your own opinions?

Sorry sacks are potentially salvageable if only they can think.

Oh hush. Do not think for a second your children are immune to my sheer disgust of their very existence. I hate children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or