U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 10:28 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,278,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tired-of-mn View Post
I have always wondered that.All these gangbangers get tons of sex.Thats the main motive for these thugs.If women in mass decided not give it up to these men gangs would dry up overnight.I geuss violence makes alot of women horny.
I just think its because they are REALLY stupid and they don't know any better. Also, they don't believe they are worthy of a good person and they have their heads up their butts. Women can sometimes be really, really stupid and make idiotic choices. Then they'll say things like "Oh this guy beat me up" or "This guy treated me like a jerk", and so on. Its because THEY went after the violent guy. Maybe its because the violent guy acts a certain way. Trying to understand the rationale behind what women think is tough. Not to belabor the point, but STUPIDITY is the main cause of women rewarding violent men with sex. Just remember that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 10:29 PM

19,022 posts, read 24,678,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Since when do points have anything to do with credibility?!
Yeah. At times people leave me a rep point comment - "you bastard"

And my points just went up by one

Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Since when do points have anything to do with credibility?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Yeah. At times people leave me a rep point comment - "you bastard"

And my points just went up by one
And you won't believe it, I just got another one of those

Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 PM

42,837 posts, read 77,111,830 times
Quote:
No shi*t! Sometimes they even go up by 5, don't they?! ;-)

Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 PM

23,903 posts, read 31,130,282 times
Quote:
Drat someone beat me to it!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:38 PM

11,987 posts, read 10,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LMAO!! Someone needs to take away those 39 rep points you have because you just lost ALL credibility with this post. HA HA HA HA!!!
I'd give them all back myself if I could. Based upon what we know about human biology, I think this is a pretty likely scenario. Let me see how this went down ... yes, I think I'm seeing it now in my mind's eye: the girls acted all pissed off.

Girls: "You guys are such a*******! I can't believe you! You're so immature." The guys laughed. The girls got madder. The guys then stopped laughing and were like, "Oh sorry babes, you know, it was just .. uh, had to be done." The girls were like, "No it didn't!" The guys then scratched their heads. "It didn't?" they pondered. Something didn't compute. As they were thinking, they came up with all of these ideas for how the fight was actually kind of noble. At this point they were probably reaching pretty far .. like, wait, didn't that one guy talk some s*** about my sister last week or something? Then they said, "Ladies, we soooo don't like fighting. We hate to do it, really we do, but those guys had to be taught a lesson." The girls were rolling their eyes in disgust and acting all skeptical, but they were also receptive. The guys kept talking, and the girls started getting turned on. They didn't let on at all. In fact, they probably didn't even acknowledge it on the conscious level. They were still really p***ed off at the guys, but they were also thinking: "Well, it was kind of cool that they stood up for the sister."

I can go further with this, but needless to say, this story has a happy ending. The girls decide to "forgive" the guys and some make up sex is had.

Did it go down exactly like that? Maybe not, but I'm sure it went down along those lines. Now if these girls were more jaded, like if they grew up in the hood I grew up in and had seen it all before, they wouldn't have gone through all these steps. They just would have taken off their tops before the boys even got back to the car after the fight, and an orgy would have ensued in the parking lot.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
No shi*t! Sometimes they even go up by 5, don't they?! ;-)
When many people wish for the same, they all come true at once. Like some tooth fairy thing , just needs a trigger.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Ok now, someone tried to be nice and it fell one notch lower, FOUR hahaha

Old 11-08-2009, 10:50 PM

42,837 posts, read 77,111,830 times
Quote:
When many people wish for the same, they all come true at once. Like some tooth fairy thing , just needs a trigger.
Looks like that was a clever way of collecting some reps, Antlered! Betting on our meanness tends to work!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Looks like that was a clever way of collecting some reps, Antlered! Betting on our meanness tends to work!
You postulated it and I experimented on it. Can I collect my reward now? I'll take a pear-shaped pear with curves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology