Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 01:37 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrl View Post
I have neither violence nor financial status to offer a woman so what do i really have to offer?! I mean i have had a steady job for almost 20 years, an old car and a small apt but I guess that's not boyfriend material!!
You have to work with what you've got. I know plenty of guys (myself included) who do fine with women living just like you do.
You have a more to offer than a lot of guys, you are just caught up in the hype. Like everyone else has said, the type of women who are attracted to thugs and money are the type of women you don't want anyway.

There are plenty of women to go around brother!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 01:46 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,679,941 times
Default thanks man

You have to work with what you've got. I know plenty of guys (myself included) who do fine with women living just like you do.
You have a more to offer than a lot of guys, you are just caught up in the hype. Like everyone else has said, the type of women who are attracted to thugs and money are the type of women you don't want anyway.

There are plenty of women to go around brother!

**l love being called "brother"! Gives me a sense of comraderie that i often don't have with others

Old 11-09-2009, 01:55 PM

Default what do you do

when there are times when you live from check to check (sometimes it happens not all the time tho) and you don't have the $$ to take someone out for 2 weeks? or the car is old tho it runs well but you feel like mr average joe driving around, a little foolish because you see guys who look like con artists or sleuthers who probably do better than me driving sparkling new wheels.

i mean i have been on my own for a long time and i'm responsible but if you looked at my finances at certain times right along side of someone who was irresponsible a woman would not be able to tell the difference between me and the other guy

it's kind of like the Huey Lewis and the news tune "Working For A Living"--"I get a check on Friday but it's already spent, I'm taking what they're giving cause I'm working for a living..."

Old 11-09-2009, 02:06 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,257,845 times
Uh...ask for a raise. You should not be having this problem if you have company loyalty for 20 years.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:22 PM

Default i had a raise last year

but all employees salaries got cut mine by 10 percent

Old 11-09-2009, 05:23 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
women punish men for good behavior and reward bad. or they can do it the opposite. they dont play by queens rules, they are the queen they make the rules.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:47 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tired-of-mn View Post
I have always wondered that.All these gangbangers get tons of sex.Thats the main motive for these thugs.If women in mass decided not give it up to these men gangs would dry up overnight.I geuss violence makes alot of women horny.

Some women are as horny or even worse then some of these men that's why they give it up to them.... They love sex sometimes even more then men do and if they have a chance to get banged up by 10 dudes in one night some are probably in heaven.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrl View Post
when there are times when you live from check to check (sometimes it happens not all the time tho) and you don't have the $$ to take someone out for 2 weeks? or the car is old tho it runs well but you feel like mr average joe driving around, a little foolish because you see guys who look like con artists or sleuthers who probably do better than me driving sparkling new wheels.

i mean i have been on my own for a long time and i'm responsible but if you looked at my finances at certain times right along side of someone who was irresponsible a woman would not be able to tell the difference between me and the other guy

it's kind of like the Huey Lewis and the news tune "Working For A Living"--"I get a check on Friday but it's already spent, I'm taking what they're giving cause I'm working for a living..."
Hi rlrl,

No way to live below your means? Also, there are plenty of women who probably think they don't have options either.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:43 PM

311 posts, read 694,033 times
I dont care about rep points and what do you object about my post?Perhaps I have hit a nerve.Your right redneck.Perhaps women need to be more honest with themselves about attraction.A big % of women are attracted to men with alot of money and alpha male traits, not the I want a kind,honest,funny man BS.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,434,568 times
Im guessing there are alot of broken hearts tonight after the execution of that Washington sniper guy. I don't get it either... I have had plenty of female friends that LOVE a good old fashioned felon. Just look at all of the females that were obsessed with psychos like Ted Bundy, or Richard Ramierez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology