U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 AM
 
Location: Florida
2,209 posts, read 6,902,448 times
Reputation: 599

Advertisements

Has anyone suggested a sticky thread for images of PC/PG ? Has it been done and is just lost somewhere in the forum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-05-2012, 02:42 PM
 
Location: Punta Gorda and Maryland
6,102 posts, read 13,059,286 times
Reputation: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
Has anyone suggested a sticky thread for images of PC/PG ? Has it been done and is just lost somewhere in the forum?
Hey MrTudo - its been a while. Good to see your still around. How's all the gardening going?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2012, 08:38 PM
 
Location: Port Charlotte
1,689 posts, read 2,069,154 times
Reputation: 373
Who would you suggest it to is there a moderator here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2012, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Florida
2,209 posts, read 6,902,448 times
Reputation: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Hey MrTudo - its been a while. Good to see your still around. How's all the gardening going?
Thanks, nice to see you too!

It's a constant battle. Can you believe some creature chewed thru the metal screen over the thing to get to the tomatoes?! Every day we'd see a nice plump juicy tomatoe sooo close to being picked and the next day......Poof! Gone!

What the? Well after a month of this we finally focused our eyes and saw that some animal chewed thru the wire and pulled it open, enough to squeeze thru and munch on our tomatoes!

Just so everyone can see what our garden looked like prior to the tomatoes being planted:


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2012, 07:56 AM
 
Location: Punta Gorda and Maryland
6,102 posts, read 13,059,286 times
Reputation: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
Thanks, nice to see you too!

It's a constant battle. Can you believe some creature chewed thru the metal screen over the thing to get to the tomatoes?! Every day we'd see a nice plump juicy tomatoe sooo close to being picked and the next day......Poof! Gone!

What the? Well after a month of this we finally focused our eyes and saw that some animal chewed thru the wire and pulled it open, enough to squeeze thru and munch on our tomatoes!

Just so everyone can see what our garden looked like prior to the tomatoes being planted:


I remember seeing that! Maybe the tomato thief is Mr. Sunshine! :-))
I know you have a green thumb. My brother is an avid gardener too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top