Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 08:32 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,820,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
Yeppppppppp, their you go showing how ignorant you are. You are saying that Transgender people are sexual deviants? I feel so sorry for your daughter ---being raised by someone like this......
Yes you are the ignorant one! Can only hope you have no children!

Old 04-09-2016, 09:02 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,837,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaRay35 View Post
Yes you are the ignorant one! Can only hope you have no children!
SeaRay35 (Don right?)
No, I am not ignorant, quite the opposite. I do have children.
My oldest is a daughter--she is in the Army and is in Kuwait right now--just got deployed and will be there for a year. She left behind a husband and 8 year old daughter.....
My second oldest is married with a child and has a Master's degree in Marketing/Business.
(both of my oldest daughter's bought their own homes on their own before getting married as well)
My third oldest is also a daughter and also joined the Army but was hurt in basic training by an over zealous instructor who slammed her up against a wall (3 more times than was necessary) with her bullet proof vest on and collapsed one of her lungs. So, they are paying her to go to college now. I then have a son in College and my youngest daughter is also in college. My last one is a son in High School.
I was married the first time at age 19 and had my first 5 kids with him. Married 17 years. We grew apart and I moved on.
We all have a story and have crap in our lives that we thought might kill us but luckily some of us live to talk about it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I could pick up a Buick by now. You don't know me and I don't know you. Sorry if me saying you are ignorant touched a nerve. I just wish people would think before they say a certain group of people are a "certain way".
Have a nice day man.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:04 AM

1,917 posts, read 2,629,330 times
This is Fun!

I don't want Caitlynn in the ladies room, but I also don't want him, her, it in the men's room either.

The answer is not discrimination but accommodation

Old 04-09-2016, 09:27 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,837,847 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...sgender_people

Here is a link to some famous Transgender people.
Have a lovely Weekend!

Old 04-09-2016, 09:55 AM

1,917 posts, read 2,629,330 times
To be famous you have to be known! Other than Chaz Bono I don't recognize anyone on that list and Chaz is famous for being transgender.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:05 AM

46 posts, read 49,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
Wow, a few "Wacko's"?

Because someone is Transgendered you consider them Wacko's? Shocking how small minded and uneducated some people are..........
This is from an article by former Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (a liberal Democrat by the way), writing in his 1993 article “Defining Deviancy Down” "over the past generation, the amount of deviant behavior in American society has increased beyond the levels the community can ‘afford to recognize’ and that, accordingly, we have been redefining deviancy so as to exempt much conduct previously stigmatized, and also quietly raising the ‘normal’ level in categories where behavior is now abnormal by any earlier standard.”

This Cindy means that over the last several decades we have become a society where the deviant and abnormal has become the accepted and in some cases even celebrated. I for one, believe that the values and mores I learned as a child are still relevant. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Maybe wacko is the wrong term but not too many years ago this type behavior was considered a mental illness. Don't judge the rest of us who still consider it so.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:14 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,820,631 times
Well said Tom, I guess we share the same ignorance LMAO of protecting our children. It wll be a cold day in hell before I allow a man who is now a woman with male parts in the Sam locker room, shower or bathroom as my children. Whoever cannot understand that obviously does not think of their children 1st!

Old 04-09-2016, 10:41 AM

2,837 posts, read 2,693,496 times
deviant

[dee-vee-uh nt]

adjective

1.deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation :
deviant social behavior.
noun

2.a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

Deviant | Define Deviant at Dictionary.com

This term describes a person with male sexual organs who insists he is a female or the opposite when a person with female gender defining organs claims to be male. It is not normal behavior and that makes it deviant. No matter how those who claim to be ultra educated insist that the normal people out here are uneducated. It is deviant to claim to be a gender that you are not.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:48 AM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
The ladies will be complaining when the "Woman of the year" pees all over the seat. He/she whatever still has his unit. No stand up wall urinals in the ladies room. Or is that part of the transformation they now sit down on the bowl even though they still have their third leg. Nut jobs.
ROFL, wiping up the coffee I just spewed all over the tablet screen.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:48 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,620,766 times
Yep all of us are uneducated because we don't agree we deviant behavior. What a disgrace that Jenner was the "Woman of the year"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: