Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 10:36 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,674,367 times

Advertisements

Im not sure what to say. Im so heart broken beyond comprhension.

Queen was hit by a car yesterday. She didnt make it. I feel like im losing it. I cant even pull myself out of bed to take care of my daughter so my mom has her. I dont know what to do. She was so young. So happy. She was my baby, my daughters sister. Idk what to do guys im losing it. Its my fault all my fault. I just dont know what to do. I think im having a nervous breakdown. I just dont know what to do.

RIP Queen I love you more than words or actions can ever begin to relate. Fly high baby girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 AM

41,737 posts, read 74,713,397 times
I'm sorry about the tragic loss of Queen.

We all make mistakes. Try to find a way to forgive yourself, for your sake and your family's.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:56 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,607,770 times
So sorry for your loss. I believe she is now running the great fields of the sky, happy and healthy with lots of new friends. My Pete was there to greet her.((hugs))

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,711,790 times
So very sorry...it is so hard to lose our pets. We understand, those of us on the animal threads, what it is like...

It was an accident...not your fault. Give yourself time to grieve...and then later you can relive happy times with Queen.

One version of "heaven":

when you arrive, all the animals you have ever loved come running to greet you...

Old 06-25-2012, 08:34 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,755,168 times
I feel your pain, don't beat yourself up, it was an accident.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:23 PM

27 posts, read 48,311 times
Ohiochic,

I am so sorry. I have lost 2 angel dogs myself. I know your grief. It is excruciating. I am still not where I can say I am over it. Just getting through for the sake of my angels living who still need me. Your little Queen is an angel. She was loved, anyone can tell. Her life was short, but both of you were fortunate to have had each other. Some animals never have that. This was an accident. Take care of yourself, allow yourself time, surround yourself by others who understand. Write about your memories and feelings. Talk about it. Those who have been through the same will understand and will be patient with you.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM

7,329 posts, read 16,349,811 times
I'm just blown away by this. I know how hard you worked to make Queenie's life a good one. She was very lucky to have you in her short life. I've had to say goodbye to a few dogs in my life, but there was always some time to prepare, even though that was very hard too. Please, please don't be so hard on yourself. An accident of some kind could happen to any one of our dogs. We can tell ourselves we do everything to keep our dogs 100% safe all the time, but the fact is they've all been in situations that could have gone badly before. Queenie knew how much you loved her, and I'm sure she wouldn't want to see you so unhappy. It will take time, but you will heal from this and be able to treasure your memories of her. I'm sitting here crying, for you and her both. Be good to yourself, and be strong to take care of your little girl. ((Hugs))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge