Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 05:58 AM

189 posts, read 796,994 times

Advertisements

Congratulations and good luck in your new home. I can't wait to get there, but our home still hasn't sold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2007, 06:20 AM

1,515 posts, read 6,981,112 times
Congrats!! Keep us posted about Centex and the location.
I almost bought a house from Centex at Magnolia Village in Clayton. They have some really beautiful houses.

Good luck!!!!

Old 06-29-2007, 08:07 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,947,116 times
Default thank you

thanks so much, I looked at that community as well, it is very nice. I will keep the forum posted about Centex...thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrickhead28 View Post
Congrats!! Keep us posted about Centex and the location.
I almost bought a house from Centex at Magnolia Village in Clayton. They have some really beautiful houses.

Good luck!!!!

Old 06-29-2007, 08:08 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,947,116 times
thank you so much for this idea...I will have to research and call for an estimate...I saw some of the window films in the big home stores, but was skeptical...but this sounds great...thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna Leave Penciltucky View Post
Get someone to come in and put 3M scotchguard window film on it. I did. It is the best insulator against sun heat and sun damage. And no one knows it is there but you. Get someone professional to do it. We did 2 years ago and I love it. My door is pristine and the heat never comes in.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:27 AM

9 posts, read 38,454 times
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new home!

RSUM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary