Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 11:16 AM

178 posts, read 547,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepito's Mommie View Post
FINALLY GOT SOMEONE ON THE LINE AT SPRINT THAT'S KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!

So if you are having these same issues:

caller can't hear you
you can't hear caller
you make a call and are connected to someone random
your calls go directly into voicemail

Call Sprint and ask for the TECH DEPARTMENT.

Ask the Tech Rep to open a CTMS TICKET. The ticket takes 72 hours for a resolution. The techs will look through the calls that are being made/received and some how figure out the issue. This is a network issue not a phone issue. The tech I spoke to was familiar with my issue and after running a CTMS ticket on another customer's phone line, the issues were resolved.

I have a scheduled call back on Monday at 9:30 am for Sprint to tell me what they discovered on my line and my husband's. The rep also told me I would receive a credit and we would discuss on Monday.

I'll post again after Monday's call.

Hang in there, Sprint users!

Rachel

Well, a tech never called me surprise surprise. Last Wednesday the 24th, my cell received a software update and I haven't had any issues since. I just got off the phone with Sprint and asked for a credit for all the hassle. After some convincing, I received $45 for my line and $45 for my husband's line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2010, 04:29 PM

272 posts, read 722,032 times
My Sprint issue is resolved. I got rid of them....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary