U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-21-2011, 12:15 PM

59 posts, read 77,104 times
Default Bulk mulch and gravel in Franklin Co?

With delivery rates up with the gas prices, I was hoping to find a company close to Franklin Co that can deliver several cubic yards of mulch and a couple of tons of gravel (on separate occasions).
Just a drop and go for both.

Any suggestions for this area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2011, 01:34 PM

3,494 posts, read 5,682,354 times
I have bought mulch/gravel from Area Mulch and Soils - Raleigh NC several times. He is based out of North Raleigh, but has delivered to Franklinton for me in the past. Very reasonable and easy to deal with. He also has material calculators on his site for your use.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:14 PM

77 posts, read 175,979 times
Professional Stone and Masonry has cheap mulch (lesser quality though) and fair delivery charges:
PROFESSIONAL STONE & MASONRY
Placement on map is approximate
2065 HWY 98 WEST
Louisburg, NC 27549

(919) 496-1995
prostone.net

Also there is a place on US1 right at the Wake/Franklinton Co line that sells both across from CenturyLink.

I will have to look it up, but there is person who owns there own dump truck and will goto the quarry on US1 just south of Franklinton and pickup stone for you. You can't do it cheaper then that and his delivery charge was actually too little. If you are after basic gravel (#57?) let me know and I will get you his contact information.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:25 PM

2,828 posts, read 7,883,634 times
For Mulch, a friend of mine just got some from Organic Mulch off of US 1 near the 96 highway exit. I don't know how much they charge for delivery, as he used his pick up to get it..............but, for him it was 40 bucks and he got 4 truck loads (40 bucks total), and I think he had at least a yard, if not 2 in his truck

Leigh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary