U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2007, 07:12 PM

615 posts, read 1,240,704 times

Advertisements

Our rental has fallen through(long story), and we now have 1 week to find something else...site unseen(we are still in Jersey) My job starts Aug. 6th so I have to be in Clayton by then.

I have seen some potential townhomes/homes for rent on various online sites mentioned here from rentals, and I am going to try to secure something this weekend. Just wondering if there are areas/complexes I should avoid(all of the potential townhomes/homes to choose from are in the Clayton area)

THANKS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 02:43 PM

419 posts, read 1,164,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom5497 View Post
Our rental has fallen through(long story), and we now have 1 week to find something else...site unseen(we are still in Jersey) My job starts Aug. 6th so I have to be in Clayton by then.

I have seen some potential townhomes/homes for rent on various online sites mentioned here from rentals, and I am going to try to secure something this weekend. Just wondering if there are areas/complexes I should avoid(all of the potential townhomes/homes to choose from are in the Clayton area)

THANKS!
Not really. Most of the so-so neighborhoods are the ones that were built 20-30 years ago. Even those ones are not that bad. If you stick to homes built within the last 0-15 years, you should be ok. The one exception is a group a town homes at the corner of Barber Mill and 42. They back up to a trailer park that got a lot of negative press a few years back.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:24 PM

233 posts, read 749,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom5497 View Post

THANKS!
It'd be easier if you could give the names of some of the places your looking at... I've been here in Clayton 10 yrs and DH has been here in the Garner & Clayton area all his life.. so if you can throw out the names or streets of some of the places we could give you a good idea.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:30 PM

9 posts, read 49,293 times
Clayton Residential Rentals - single family homes, townhomes, condos, apartments rent and lease PM Website by HomeRentals.net
Clayton Residential Rentals.
They are a good rental company. I deal with them.
Hensley Scott is the owner.
clayton PD also knows who he is and when you ask an officer for a rental company. Hensley's is usually the first on the list of names to pick from to use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary