U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 10:48 AM

23,901 posts, read 19,952,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Yup...my husband makes fun of me....but he picked his two favorite names, ferrickhead and lizardlips.
My wife doesn't understand why I am becoming addicted to the forum. We have not arrived yet but I really am beginning to feel like we already know people there. I love those names also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2007, 11:14 AM

560 posts, read 1,955,098 times
I can do what ever I want when I want and nobody is going to tell me . . . . . oh no boss is coming, gotta go!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:21 AM

1,125 posts, read 3,046,424 times
hahaha too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmeca11 View Post
I can do what ever I want when I want and nobody is going to tell me . . . . . oh no boss is coming, gotta go!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 AM

10,418 posts, read 18,022,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmeca11 View Post
That reminds me of the husband who says...I can do ANYTHING I want as long as my wife says I can!!! Vicki

Old 08-02-2007, 11:42 AM

19,144 posts, read 13,976,135 times
I'm helping my hubby remodel the home we bought here in NC a few months back. Well, errrr.....ok, I'm online here with ya'll putting in my two cents worth. The house will still be here tomorrow so what the heck!!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:46 AM

560 posts, read 1,955,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I'm helping my hubby remodel the home we bought here in NC a few months back. Well, errrr.....ok, I'm online here with ya'll putting in my two cents worth. The house will still be here tomorrow so what the heck!!
That's the spirit!

Old 08-02-2007, 01:23 PM

405 posts, read 1,172,433 times
Taking Internet breaks makes me more efficient. Seriously.

If I didn't take frequent brief breaks from writing dense code or drafting manuscripts, my head might explode. Taking a few minutes away from work every now and then helps me to mentally reboot and come to back to what I was doing a little fresher. KWIM? No guilt whatsoever.. in fact, I ONLY post at work. So there.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:51 PM

1,125 posts, read 3,046,424 times
Default haha

hahaha...or "you're not the boss of me" hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
That reminds me of the husband who says...I can do ANYTHING I want as long as my wife says I can!!! Vicki

Old 08-02-2007, 03:04 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,091,264 times
Work? Of course we don't have to work any longer since we cashed out on our CA property and are living in the lap of luxury out here in Holly Springs I have all day to lounge around the house and play on this site My kids? Oh I don't take care of them anymore either. Too busy on here. I just call for food delivery and sit here.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:23 PM

10,418 posts, read 18,022,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
Work? Of course we don't have to work any longer since we cashed out on our CA property and are living in the lap of luxury out here in Holly Springs I have all day to lounge around the house and play on this site My kids? Oh I don't take care of them anymore either. Too busy on here. I just call for food delivery and sit here.
Too funny! Me? Oh, I sit here hour after hour and according to someone on here...Since I'm a Realtor, "I don't work...I pick money off trees that I STEAL from my clients"!!!

I stole that quote from another poster on here that was making fun of the person who originally said it. I don't want to be accused to stealing quotes either!

By the way, CAKD, which delivery service did you call for dinner???

Uh oh...I used that lazy icon TOO!

Vicki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary