Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 08:31 AM

11 posts, read 31,088 times

Advertisements

I'm considering selling my exisiting home and relocating. I've looked at a lot of existing and new construction homes and found that Drees homes' Bradley floorplan seems to offer exactly what we're looking for and the Villages of Rolesville is the best option as far as pricing, location, etc. Can anyone give me any information about their experiences with building with Drees Homes or living in the Villages of Rolesville? I am meeting with them this weekend and touring a model home but I would like to get information from someone that has dealt with them directly. Although I know every experience is different, I am a firm believer that word of mouth can be the best or worse advertisement.

I'm looking for information about
* Overall experience with the builder
* What features are standard with Drees
* Were you able to negiotate pricing of home, lot, or upgrades
* Hidden or unexpected fees or setbacks
* Ease of getting issues resolved (during or after construction)
* any examples of upgrade costs
* Pro's and cons of living in the Villages of Rolesville (traffic, HOA, etc)

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary